• Adriana Lima
    • Gisele Bundchen
    • Ana Beatriz Barros
    • Alessandra Ambrosio
    • Heidi Klum
    • Tyra Banks
    • Izabel Goulart
    • Karolina Kurkova

what about gisele!!but on TRL, KK totally mode the oatmeal look sexy, gisele did a fairly good job too but adriana flunked it....i would consider her to be one of the most sexiest angel but she totally proved me wrong :p i'm only kidding...i wont judge her ability to ooze sex just coz she didnt manage to get her libido working on TRL :p but damien was toally checking her out...more so than the other 2 infact!! wutcha'll think?

there must be a poll of adriana lima only...which adriana lima do u prefer? i'm sure finally the fans would have a tough time deciding whether its no1, no2 or no3 adriana lima that they prefer...and hey that would finally be the most unbiased poll ...even with adriana lima it it... :p hey only kiddin guys...just furstrated to see her dominate every poll with her name in it... can you believe she was going to be renounce everything in the name of christ... i wish she had done that :p hehe

there must be a poll of adriana lima only...which adriana lima do u prefer? i'm sure finally the fans would have a tough time deciding whether its no1, no2 or no3 adriana lima that they prefer...and hey that would finally be the most unbiased poll ...even with adriana lima it it... :p hey only kiddin guys...just furstrated to see her dominate every poll with her name in it... can you believe she was going to be renounce everything in the name of christ... i wish she had done that :p hehe

don't put her up in polls, it just ends up in boring discussions about that theme ;)

• 1 month later...