Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Hello :wave: :wave:

Orengeo if you have access to brunopress can you post the pics of Laetitia and Stefano out with baby Athéna in big size please? :blush: :blush:

Hi Stella,

sorry but I don't have access to Brunopress.nl. :( Unfortunately I don't even know someone that has access. I would like to see those pics HQ also!

Thanks Lisa, I so like to hear Laetitia smiling for the very first time in Montreal,

in March 2002 in the interview about Love Street on TeleVisions Associates from Quebecor Media.

Rob, as the title of the show is "Le grand blond avec un show sournois" [sly talk-show] :gocho:

Laetitia hesitates for a long time before eating the delicacy called "cire" [wax?] by Marc Labreche

who often in the beginning finishes his phrases by "sexual." :sex:

Laetitia asks if the snow, that freezes the "cire," is really clean. :huh:

Then she is waiting for the instant where the funny anchorman eats his own candy.

Finally she recognizes the sweet taste of the caramel.

When she says "Ben voila", :chicken: a drop of syrup :chicken: is falling on her trouser. :cry:

Laetitia and Marc Labreche come closer

until she says that it is extraordinary how he speaks too much. :rofl:

is a very famous comic actor in Quebec. He did 'Le cœur a ses raisons' ( he Heart Has Its Reason) that heavily parodies Americans "soap operas"

I highly recommend to the French-speaking to watch le coeur a ses raisons (youtube) cause it's so damn funny!

(no Laetitia in that show!)

He is asking her silly questions and telling that she is beautiful and would like to know if they can maybe date after the show? But in a funny way. Laetitia is not used to that kind of interview so she a bit in a awkward position.

And the food is snow (real snow) with maple syrup. You are pouring hot syrup onto -clean- snow and then you eat it. and it's really good! (I already taste it) In the interview Laetitia is asking it the snow is clean? and he says "of course!... it's fresh snow from the car park! Lol!