Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Hi there, thanks for replying!

yes.. I have access to agenceangeli.com site and I have posted everything there is in there new on Laetitia, unfortunately the pics are horribly watermarked.

an other very good site is amanaimages (the site that has the most photoshots pics).

What do you mean new? Recent? I'm more interested in her old stuff! Like the Saint-Barthelemy photos you posted a while ago. We don't care if they're watermarked!!! :whistle:

By amanaimages you mean: http://amanaimages.com/indexTop.aspx . Is that Japanese? I was going to write I couldn't find anything but now I see what you mean. Just had to click 'Editorial' first. Any chance to get them bigger? That's cruel :(

Would you like to warm up Laetitia?

After Gilles Legrand who asked Angele in The Maiden and the Wolves to play in the cold,

it is Tsai Ming-Liang who films the Salome's resistance to the cold temperatures.

It is very cold for Laetitia in the garden of Tuileries.

Between two shootings Salome frozen needs a pullover, a jacket and two coats above her gown.

Hi there, thanks for replying!
yes.. I have access to agenceangeli.com site and I have posted everything there is in there new on Laetitia, unfortunately the pics are horribly watermarked.

an other very good site is amanaimages (the site that has the most photoshots pics).

What do you mean new? Recent? I'm more interested in her old stuff! Like the Saint-Barthelemy photos you posted a while ago. We don't care if they're watermarked!!! :whistle:

By amanaimages you mean: http://amanaimages.com/indexTop.aspx . Is that Japanese? I was going to write I couldn't find anything but now I see what you mean. Just had to click 'Editorial' first. Any chance to get them bigger? That's cruel :(

By "new" I mean new to me... and yes, old stuff usually and photos that have never been published. (for example BauerGriffin has pics done during the recording of "Baby did a bad, bad thing"!!). Larger version of amanaimages photos are already posted... around page 700, I think.

Eyevine is gone.. I don't know why but the pics they used to have are not listed anymore. :(

An other very good website is brunopress.nl.

Laetitia Casta lors de l'enregistrement de l'emission de Patrick Poivre d'Arvor La Traversee du miroir sur France 5, Issy les Moulineaux, FRANCE - 20/10/2009

post-273-0-1446016154-42832_thumb.jpgpost-273-0-1446016154-72597_thumb.jpgpost-273-0-1446016154-9736_thumb.jpgpost-273-0-1446016155-01772_thumb.jpg

post-273-0-1446016155-06709_thumb.jpgpost-273-0-1446016155-12997_thumb.jpgpost-273-0-1446016155-15433_thumb.jpg

I'm glad to see she is back to her gorgeous natural color. She is as gorgeous as always if not more so

Deeply closer to Laetitia

Let me introduce for the very first time for a Laetitia's picture:

a deep zoom in a very high definition picture from the Tsai Ming-Liang's movie Face.

lcfacetuileriesicon.jpg

On the Ondine website in the beginning there is a low-resolution picture of the NYTimes

a little bit blurred like if the photographer is focalizing during an instant.

Please wait for the loading of the picture(s). You can read the article in the meantime.

You will discover the high definition photograph just below the surface...