Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

:ninja: ... uhm ... anyone seen "Born in 68" yesterday?

Please, don't hit me, but it was so amazingly boring that I fall asleep after about one hour ... Lae was gorgeous of course (and whoever it was that said about a hundred of pages ago that her butt must be her weak point as there are so few pics of her back really didn't know what he/she was talking about ...). :whistle:

Please, don't hit me, but it was so amazingly boring that I fall asleep after about one hour ... Lae was gorgeous of course (and whoever it was that said about a hundred of pages ago that her butt must be her weak point as there are so few pics of her back really didn't know what he/she was talking about ...). :whistle:

lol ys I saw it!!! it's a bad bad movi but you should look "rue des plaisirs", la jeune fille et le sloups" coz this movie looks like a documentray i think....well, she is gorgeous wtithout make up at 30 years! wow

We are not going to hit you because you say what's on your mind!

The first part of the movie was absolutely boring! Damn!! The two stupid peoples singing all the time? I just wanted to :war: them!! And shove their guitar up their @$$€s!!!!!

The second part was much better & more interesting (Especially the historic part of the story) but without Laetitia staring in the movie, I will ever think about watching it!