Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

WOW I think this is the first time ever I have had to go all the way to Page 3 to find our thread. Whats up people?

I am going to be the Devil's advocate here but... If it's to re-post the same pictures all over again... What's the point??

Ok, some are going to say "It's Laetitia pictures, we can never be tired of her, she is gorgeous and we need more and blah blah!" <_<

Boring!!! :ninja:

Ok...who are you and what have you done with Kiki!!!??? :blink:

WOW I think this is the first time ever I have had to go all the way to Page 3 to find our thread. Whats up people?

I am going to be the Devil's advocate here but... If it's to re-post the same pictures all over again... What's the point??

Ok, some are going to say "It's Laetitia pictures, we can never be tired of her, she is gorgeous and we need more and blah blah!" <_<

I am married the :alien: et voila!!!

No... I am just pissed today...

~Humph!~

~Humph!~

Awww :hug:

~Humph!~

Awww :hug:

Double :grouphug:

great new (thanks Nimzo)

Laetitia will be Brigitte Bardot in the movie about the life of the french singer Serge Gainsbourg!!!! hope pics and movie!

but here can't see laetitia!

I love the idea to see her play Brigitte bardot! She'll be great in this role! :laugh:

hahahah well said rob. :D