Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

^ By this time of the year yes, the FB always is done in early July at the absolute latest, it's always done before the rest of the Christmas crap. Last year it was shot on July 12th and it was late already because we always get word on it in May/June

Obvious question is obvious but what makes you think Ale even gives a shit about opening/closing or "getting" the Fantasy Bra? Seems like a projection of your wants and thoughts rather then a consideration of all sides.

VS is a paycheck... that's it and the less these woman have to do to earn it... the better for them. I highly doubt based on Ale's personality that when she got "shit on" with the bra she thought ..."This is fucking aids! they aren't treating me right, I should be getting more focus... I AM wearing the bra after all"

I also doubt that when Ale finds out she's not opening the show for yet another year she's like "I've worked for them for so long.. HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO ME? PYAH!".... Chances are she's like "Fuck yeah, less stress on me..."

About artists in the show, I thought about Rita Ora, she have some nice songs for girls to walk on runway. I also thought on Alicia Keys singing Girl on fire at some segment, would be nice.

I think the angel to wear the fantasy bra this year should be Doutzen since after Alessandra and Adriana she's the one who works to VS for more years, but off course I wouldn't mind to see Adriana or even Candice. To open the show, I think should be Adriana again because she have such an energy that any other angel have, Adriana is the powerful bombshell and always the best to open the VSFS.

Now I think VS should fire Lilly and Lindsay, with all respect, but this 2 are soo boring, and Lilly's walk, what is that? She have a horrible walk, I really don't know why she's an Angel and she sounds so arrogant, ugh.

Now a model I would LOVE to see walking in the show is Emily Didonato, but I don't know if will happen. Also want to see Barbara as a new Angel, next year maybe? If Miranda will really leave VS, they will need a new Angel, so rooting for Barbara, hope she gets more than 1 outfit this year at the show. Also want to see Toni Garrn walking for VS again this year.

^Didn't think about Rita, with the buzz shes getting I could see that!

Didn't Doutzen tweet about a super secret shoot a month or so ago? I thought I remembered something like that.. Or would that have been too early to be the Fantasy bra?

Doutzen's secret shoot wasn't for the Fantasy Bra, it was something else and it's not VS related

I still think it's between her & Adriana though. But looks like this year we'll find out later than usual

Now I think VS should fire Lilly and Lindsay, with all respect, but this 2 are soo boring, and Lilly's walk, what is that?

Now a model I would LOVE to see walking in the show is Emily Didonato, but I don't know if will happen. Also want to see Barbara as a new Angel, next year maybe?

I agree Lily is good for the catalog, commercials, and sometimes the interviews but she still seems to end up falling flat as an angel for me and Lindsey is pretty and all but she is boring and half the time I forget she is even an angel which is a big red flag. They have their moments especially Lily in the commercial and Lindsay in print but, all in all I think they are both good for  being VS Models, but angels not so much. But that's just my opinion.

For the show I just need...

1. Elsa to finally open Pink and get more than one outfit and not tacky ones
  2. Ale, Adri, or Doutzen to open the show. I wouldn't mind Karlie either but I doubt it will happen and just imagine the negative storm it would cause BZ would get shut down :ninja:
  3. A nice straight long runway
  4. A cut down on the wings. Seriously they have been passing out wings like candy on Halloween. Only angels and veterans should get them and only one pair
  5. More lingerie less costume mess
  6. And I need Ale and Doutzen to open a segment this year.
  7. A good model cast
  8. New, creative segments
  9. Less tacky/ridiculous outfits

But I doubt most of it want happen especially the outfits

You guys are complaining about Lily and Lindsay but I'd rather have them over Erin any day. In every interview or VS video where she has to talks she always sounds either rehearsed or nervous . She does a good job in catalogs and commercials but nothing standing out from the rest. She's very boring .

I want sampaio in the vsfs, question 1. can her walk been worse than lily? I read alot of complains on her walk never seen her walk, if they can have lily they can have sampaio too

Question 2: why everybody wants Adriana to get the fb every year?

I want Doutzen or Barbara wear the FB, I know is impossible for Barbara cuz she's not angel. VS really needs to make her an angel, also Sampaio & Bregje.

Would luv for Doutzen or Bregje to open the show.

The only model that I don't understand her angel status is lily.

Now I think VS should fire Lilly and Lindsay, with all respect, but this 2 are soo boring, and Lilly's walk, what is that?

Now a model I would LOVE to see walking in the show is Emily Didonato, but I don't know if will happen. Also want to see Barbara as a new Angel, next year maybe?

l agree with you. Lily and Lindsay are so bland zzzz.  Nothing about them grabs my attention. l want to see some red heads. Cintia Dicker. l wonder if they'll make Karlie put her extensions in again. Personally l like the short hair.

paradise angel, I so agree with you about the show, everything you said, last year had such ugly outfits and weird segments, I think 2012 was not really a good show, :/ just some parts, I liked Rihanna and Bruno Mars singing, but I didn't liked all the segments.

I hope 2013 will be a better show and that they can bring back the 2005/2006 vibe, this 2 years the shows were awesome.

You guys are complaining about Lily and Lindsay but I'd rather have them over Erin any day. In every interview or VS video where she has to talks she always sounds either rehearsed or nervous . She does a good job in catalogs and commercials but nothing standing out from the rest. She's very boring .

I actually never saw the appeal of Lily till recently....I just always thought she looked kinda fishey (literally) and nothing special...but I started actually paying attention to her VS pics and checking up on them, and I love her for VS :heart: I think she brings alot of personality and flirtation to her pics! :heart:

As to the show I just want them to incorporate more "classic" looks. I don't mind costumes and them getting creative, but they need more simplicity incorporated. Like just the model, beautiful hair and makeup, and a pair of beautiful lingere and lovely angel wings :heart: (not bubbles, baloons, etc.) though like I said before I don't mind some of that :)

I just feel like the show has gotten to be more about how crazy they can get with the costumes...