Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Btw goodbye Georgia hello North America?

lmao - merc out! :rofl:

Yeah, I took Georgia out because it was a bit too specific for my taste and seeing as very few people have their specific whereabouts posted I figured my comfort suited something more broad, but I'm flattered you paid that much attention to my information :heart:

PS - of course you don't have to agree with me, hun. You are a human who is born with the right of an opinion, and you are free to think whatever you please. I was simply saying that you are being closed minded to how it would offend someone OR you couldn't fathom the perspective of another individual.  Meaning, you didn't want to versus you couldn't. Well, that would have been obvious if you read it.

O.o if someone is going to report something about a topic being dragged on and then they go ahead and continue the topic at hand, that kinda negates the report in the first place. Please can we move on to something else.

Last warning.....stay on topic.

O.o if someone is going to report something about a topic being dragged on and then they go ahead and continue the topic at hand, that kinda negates the report in the first place. Please can we move on to something else.

Last warning.....stay on topic.

I was just clarifying the confusion. I wasn't dragging on the statement confusion out, I was just clearing up the users confusion of my comment/interest in my profile changes.

As for Magda, if it's a model's time of the month, couldn't they use the tan/flesh colors panties they use under their swim attire and during fitting? I've seen Lindsay wear it, and Monika during her time in St. Barts. I think that would have fit better as a barrier instead of a panty-liner.

Just to clarify: my comment was indeed a joke. And I am not sorry, if anything y'all exceeded my expectations.

I just thought that it was somewhat ridiculous that people were acting like the audience would give a shit that there were too many blondes in one segment. As long as they are in lingerie and don't look too bad, no one is gonna give a flying rat's derriere and lbr, aside from us, no one really cares what there names are, if they are the same girl or not or if they deserved to get so few/so many looks.

Friendly reminder we'll see it in motion in around 2 weeks  :blink:

They will probably either blur it out or select camera angles that would make it less noticeable or not noticeable at all.

Not complaining because then that means we'll get shots of her face! I always like it when VS focuses on the models' face rather than bodies too much. My pet peeve is when they don't zoom in on a girl at all and all you get is a body from afar.

I remember in 2005 Morgane Dubled in the candy segment had a nip slip because of her pose so the resulting shot was just a close-up of her face.

All they need to do is not do one of those body shots where they show the whole outfit. Just do a far shot from it and then focus on the face.

You can't blur that area because it would make it even more obvious that there's something to hide there.