Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Angel is the top job. There's a difference. Marisa, Selita, heck even Alessandra early on didn't do much aside from VS.

And you can hate on Lindsay all you want, she's one of few Angels who can give the points she's been told to make without sounding rehearsed and she seems to be a pretty good beauty/lounge/understated lingerie seller. She may not have the in-your-face-sexy that some Angels have but that doesn't mean she's not doing her job, VS caters to a wide demographic and not all the girls are hired to do the same thing.

Also, speaking of doing the same pose all the time, Candice says hi.

Im not hating on Lindsay

I dont think shes ugly or a bad model i just dont think shes Angel/VS material.

and I meant that she always does that annoying face with the head tilt.. she can do another pose every time its just THAT pose that bothers me

and CANDICE IS PURE PERFECTIOn..SHE CAN DO NO WRONG IN MY EYES

And let's not forget Candice's openings shall we, much excitement.

Lily I think already is becoming very big for VS, they have been using her so much more this year, Lindsay is round about the same but I doubt she'll continue. Ale's been decreasing from them lately, Doutzen's been away for quite sometime and Karlie, Behati and Candice have for some reason become the main girls.

Why.

Yes, Lily has gotten 3 out of the last 4 catalogs now. I just wish they would promote her like they do Candice.

And Lindsay has been working for VS a lot lately and she even got a special outfit for the show and has been doing a lot of work for VSX.

Ale has been slowly fading out and I wish she wasn't but she is doing her own fashion line and has 2 kids so I don't really blame her.

And Karlie deserves to have some time in the spotlight for VS, every Angel does.