Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Well, my guess is they chose Kelly Gale over Shanina because of Kelly's height mainly. Shanina has a prettier face for sure, but Shanina is 173cm tall, even though her agency claims her to be 175. Kelly is 178, the height makes a huge difference on how you present yourself on the runway.

Yes, I've noticed a bit of extra weight on Shanina but it's strange, it seems to me, that she worked out harder than ever for this year's show, so she should have been fitter than ever before. I don't know what truly happened with VS this year, If I could I'd stick Shanina's head on Kelly's body. The extra height would ensure her a regular spot on the high fashion catwalks as well as on the VSFS runway.

Well, my guess is they chose Kelly Gale over Shanina because of Kelly's height mainly. Shanina has a prettier face for sure, but Shanina is 173cm tall, even though her agency claims her to be 175. Kelly is 178, the height makes a huge difference on how you present yourself on the runway.

Yes, I've noticed a bit of extra weight on Shanina but it's strange, it seems to me, that she worked out harder than ever for this year's show, so she should have been fitter than ever before. I don't know what truly happened with VS this year, If I could I'd stick Shanina's head on Kelly's body. The extra height would ensure her a regular spot on the high fashion catwalks as well as on the VSFS runway.

Yes, this is what is truly puzzling me. It seems like she worked out SO much this year, I expected her to be as fit as Hilary Rhoda haha. She definitely looked skinnier last year. Maybe she didn't get her diet right? It truly is ridiculous what these models go through. It's safe to say that almost every single model casted looked skinnier this year than ever before (Adriana, Lily, Hilary, Behati, Maryna, Izabel, Jac Jab, Toni, Elsa were the most obvious to me). Only Erin and Lindsay actually looked bigger this year.

Disappointing? It was the best show in the past 4-5 years, judging by the pictured we've seen so far.

I honestly think last year's show will be better. The music this year sucks, for real. Music is a huge component of the show, so if music sucks, the whole show gets dragged down. I don't think anyone will ever top Rihanna and Bruno Mars last year. They were PERFECT. The performers this year are just not up to par at all. The only good that can come out of this is that VS will focus more on the models. We shall wait and see.

Yes, this is what is truly puzzling me. It seems like she worked out SO much this year, I expected her to be as fit as Hilary Rhoda haha. She definitely looked skinnier last year. Maybe she didn't get her diet right? It truly is ridiculous what these models go through. It's safe to say that almost every single model casted looked skinnier this year than ever before (Adriana, Lily, Hilary, Behati, Maryna, Izabel, Jac Jab, Toni, Elsa were the most obvious to me). Only Erin and Lindsay actually looked bigger this year.

I thought Lindsay looked radiant this year :)

Re Shanina, who knows, maybe it was also unfortunate timing of her menstrual cycle to make her look bloated on casting day? 

well i trully think this years outfits where amazing.. and the performers... well i think they could be better but FOB settled a lot of energy in show which lots of girls lacked from... BTW could someone post a link to watch the show live in any website?? thankss to all of you ;) :yes:  XOXO

HOW TO WATCH THE VSFS 2013

For people that live outside of the United States and want to watch the show whilst it’s airing, follow these instructions. 

Either click this link to watch the show  (adrilimafans stream)

or click this link to watch the show (time4tv stream)

Both of these links will have CBS streaming live from them, so if you were going on these links at any time of the day, CBS will be streaming live to you. The show is airing at 10pm (EST). So to calculate when you need to be watching it for international viewers, go to timeanddate.com or just click the link provided. When you get to the converter, have the page look something like (You must have what is in the first row identical to the picture) 

7Z4ovN7.png?1?4159

Make sure the top Location is a place in the States which is 10pm EST (i.e. New York), the second Location should be the location of where you live (the drop down box will provide numerous locations, if you’re city isn’t up there, use a city which is in the same time zone as you), after you have found out what time it will be airing in your location, you can now patiently wait to watch the show and do something until then. 

To those who will have the show airing in their location when it’s night time or very early morning, do not worry, there will be Youtube links of the show a couple of hours after it aired. So get some sleep since you will need it.

Remember to go on at least 5 minutes onto the livestreams before the show is due to air, just to get rid of all the ads and pop ups so you can enjoy more of the show!

Source: http://modellingconf...h-the-vsfs-2013