Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

And here are the pics from the link I posted, I only got the ones from the girls I like though

Did you mean to say "girl" b/c I only see picts of Adriana in your post :p

Nevermind, I just saw the post above :laugh: Who are you planning to post picts of? I might post as well and I want to make sure we don't double post :)

Adriana, Behati, Cara, Devon, Erin, Doutzen, Elsa, Jac, Karlie, Lais, Lindsay, Martha, Sara & Toni

Thanks! :hug: No love for Ale, Candi, The Lily's, and Sigrid? :p  I will post those models in addition to J-Hart, Ming, Sui He, Kelly, Kasia, Jacquelyn, Maryna, and a few miscs :)

It would be great if someone could post the rest (Constance, Ieva, Caroline, Malaika, Jasmine, Josephine, Joan, Jourdan, Izabel, Cindy, Barbara F., Hilary, Magdalena, Maria, and anyone else Claudia & I missed). Here is the link again :whistle: : http://proofs.joshwongphotography.com/Events/VSFS-2013/i-QkQLZXd

C'mon other members...Be a team player...you know you wanna!!! ;)

Edited by PinkCouture

I strongly dislike Candice, I think Alessandra is looking too much like a dude (same as Izabel) on the face so yeah, no love for them this year :laugh: I almost wanted to get The Lily's though, especially Lily Donaldson I think was golden this year. Kasia was lovely too.

As for Sigrid, you know I think she was so useless. There's already Candice, Martha, Toni, Erin & Lindsay who have a similar look. I seriously don't  understand why she was cast and why did she walk the very segment that was blonde filled and the fact that she walked between Martha & Lindsay is even more stupid o.O. I like Sigrid a lot but I feel she wasn't needed when you look at the lineup, she didn't bring anything new or any diversity.

BTW I think the reason why Magdalena's Snow Queen didn't make it to the show was because she isn't an Angel. We know the outfit was meant to have the crown and the crown was even there for the fittings and she didn't walk back-to-back segments so there was time for her to take it off  and all. So I think VS just felt like putting so much visual focus on a non-Angel was a little stupid

The Parisian Night segment looks the best in pictures. I love the lighting, screen and smoke coming through. Can't wait to see it. Not a fan of using a Miley Cyrus song but oh well. Only segment thats focused on the girls so hopefully VS edit it good.