Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

^ The two girls leading the finale hold hands every year. Heidi & Adriana in 2008, Adriana & Rosie in 2010, Adriana & Alessandra in 2011, Adriana & Doutzen in 2012 and now it was Adriana & Candice.

Lol what do all of these have in common?

^ The two girls leading the finale hold hands every year. Heidi & Adriana in 2008, Adriana & Rosie in 2010, Adriana & Alessandra in 2011, Adriana & Doutzen in 2012 and now it was Adriana & Candice.

Lol what do all of these have in common?
I actually cannot imagine her not in the front of the finale. In 2014, Adriana & Adriana. Y/N? :rofl:

How do Monica's and Sophia's opinions conflict? Just curious. I think John Pfieffer may have something to do with more HF girls getting cast, since he casts actual FW shows. Perhaps he wants to promote the girls he likes. That's why Dorothea was cast twice. She's a John P girl.

There's four people in the casting tables: John P, Ed, Monica and that Sophia bitch. I'm sure they all vote and every girl needs at least 3 out of 4 to make it. And I can see Sophia being like "They have big tits, NO" so that's already one less vote and then John P is probably the other one being hard on more commercial models. 

I am dying for VS to fire Sophia. She utterly sucks, I don't know WTF she is doing there but she isn't doing a good job IMO.

Just looked at some photos from this show.  Barely even want to watch.  The only pretty models they have right now are Hilary, Doutzen, Candice, Adriana, and Alessandra (and, arguably, Izabel). I have never been particularly fond of Adriana, Alessandra, or Izabel, but compared to all the right others now, those girls are the best.  I miss the days of Gisele, Naomi, Karolina, Isabeli, Ana Beatriz, Tyra, Heidi, Miranda, etc.  The models in '05 and '06 were almost all gorgeous, but now the models are almost all anonymous blondes.

I do have to say I applaud VS for getting Hilary Rhoda this year and Barbara Palvin last year.  Other than those two, there has been a serious problem with casting in recent years.  They should go back to getting some of the top models (and sexy models, at that) to do the show rather than their "Angels."  Kate Upton, Bar Refaeli, Emily Ratajkowski, Emily DiDonato, and Nina Agdal should be part of the lineup instead of girls like Behati and Lily Aldridge, who are borderline unattractive.  VS used to have models like Marisa Miller, Carmen Kass, and Naomi Campbell make appearances in the shows and they should go back to doing that.

Oh, and I am indifferent to the casting of Cara D. and Karlie Kloss; I like that they're top models in their own respect and are cute, but I do have to say that neither really has the sexy look VS should be going for.