Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

poor Elsa! she's so underrated....she and Lais have the best bodies imo. i wait until the show, but in advance i like Kelly Gale, Malaika, Maryna, Sara from the newbies... from the angels surprisingly I found Behati and Lily the best. And I don't wanna be rude, cos i like them, but Alessandra's and Izabel's face reminds me the transexual character's from Sons of Anarchy played by Walton Goggins :-/.

and someone mentioned that the models are very masculine with their muscles now, i can agree, it seems like a 6pack is an expectation, unfortunately.

VS has 1 proper store in Europe and that's London!

According to L Brand (International) President, Martin Waters, there are 3 stores currently in the UK. He also said they plan to open 5-6 in 2014 :)

1 in the city and 2 airports! Luton & Heathrow

Yes, there are airports stores but I was talking about actual stores. I was incorrect in my original post. There are 5, not 3, stores currently in the UK (3 are North of London): Bond Street, Stratford (sp?) near the Olympic Village, Trafford Centre (Manchester), Meadowhall (Sheffield), and Trinity Centre (Leeds).

but in airport stores (near Milan) they sell only perfumes and accessories. Not lingerie.

NONE of the airports stores sell lingerie

No they will occasionally. The Hong Kong airport store was a beauty store but it also sold phone cases and there was a little stand of their cheap ass panties (looking at them made me want to barf). I know people who've gone to the Melbourne and Sydney ones and there was even a few clothes.

No they will occasionally. The Hong Kong airport store was a beauty store but it also sold phone cases and there was a little stand of their cheap ass panties (looking at them made me want to barf). I know people who've gone to the Melbourne and Sydney ones and there was even a few clothes.

True, but it is mostly accessoires and beauty especially the European ones (I have been to 8 of them so far) and what you said their cheapest panties. The choice of panties are so small I don't even count that in. And even if it is their cheapest panties! I still have to pay like it is one of the expensive ones. :(

VS has 1 proper store in Europe and that's London!...

According to L Brand (International) President, Martin Waters, there are 3 stores currently in the UK. He also said they plan to open 5-6 in 2014 :)
1 in the city and 2 airports! Luton & Heathrow
Yes, there are airports stores but I was talking about actual stores. I was incorrect in my original post. There are 5, not 3, stores currently in the UK (3 are North of London): Bond Street, Stratford (sp?) near the Olympic Village, Trafford Centre (Manchester), Meadowhall (Sheffield), and Trinity Centre (Leeds).

The London stores are amazing! The Bond St Store has it's own separate PINK store and they have the actual VSFS costumes on display in the windows, with pictures of the models wearing them in the show and info about the model and what years they've done VSFS. There's also a screen showing VSFS videos. I always stand there for ages whenever I go in!

poor Elsa! she's so underrated....she and Lais have the best bodies imo. i wait until the show, but in advance i like Kelly Gale, Malaika, Maryna, Sara from the newbies... from the angels surprisingly I found Behati and Lily the best. And I don't wanna be rude, cos i like them, but Alessandra's and Izabel's face reminds me the transexual character's from Sons of Anarchy played by Walton Goggins :-/.

and someone mentioned that the models are very masculine with their muscles now, i can agree, it seems like a 6pack is an expectation, unfortunately.

IDK about this whole comment, but I bolded the last phrase because what I think is most interesting is that the brand is now publicly getting to a point where the models are known for their intense diets/workouts. Ed and Monica kind of embraced it in that casting video; angels who lose weight seem to get way more attention (Behati, Candice a while back). Getting casted for the show is working hard combined with this weird Instagram game of "Look! I'M BOXING EVERY DAY AT GOTHAM GYM, CASTING PANEL!" which actually influences whether or not you make the show... IDK it's weird and I feel like it's relatively new and mildly uncomfortable.

I would love to take part of the conversation about VS/PINK sellings, but I'm so pissed that VS hasn't a store here in Italy. I mean... Camon, Italy is a Fashion Country. Seriously, VS?!

Sorry to break it to you but VS is not going to open any stores in Italy or Paris anytime soon (not in 2014 at least). they are going to focus on opening more stores in Canada, the UK, Middle East, Turkey, and China/Hong Kong.

Unfortunately I know that. Too bad! I really wanna try VS lingerie. Maybe I'll buy some when I'm in London this spring! 

I would love to take part of the conversation about VS/PINK sellings, but I'm so pissed that VS hasn't a store here in Italy. I mean... Camon, Italy is a Fashion Country. Seriously, VS?!

Sorry to break it to you but VS is not going to open any stores in Italy or Paris anytime soon (not in 2014 at least). they are going to focus on opening more stores in Canada, the UK, Middle East, Turkey, and China/Hong Kong.

Unfortunately I know that. Too bad! I really wanna try VS lingerie. Maybe I'll buy some when I'm in London this spring! 

i've got the same problem, no vs store in france -.- and the taxes are too expensive !!! it sucks!

ok seriously, is there anybody in charge to choose or at least accept models red carpet outfits? i have an impression that we should call fashion police!

it is very difficult for me to understand the criteria what leaded most of the girls to wear what they did.

is it only me or anybody else thinks that most girls dresses on the red carpet were misunderstanding?

I was thinking the same thing.  Why did the majority of them dress so bad?  What was the criteria?  Don't dress slutty?  Nope, that wasn't it.  Don't overshadow Candice?  I doubt it. 

$35 dollar limit maybe?

GOSSIP: Harry Styles' Exes Cara Delevingne and Taylor Swift Bond at Victoria's Secret Lingerie Show

There’s lots of flash at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on the runway, but backstage is where all the drama happens. Several of the Victoria's Secret models have dated the same guys, and this is their rare opportunity to all be together to share details and dish about their exes.

However, in the case of Leonardo DiCaprio, his ex-girlfriend Erin Heatherton gave wide berth to his current squeeze, model Toni Garrn. All night, these two divas stayed on separate ends of the dressing room. During the after party, they avoided a nasty catfight. DiCaprio was getting cozy with Toni Garrn in a VIP booth, while his ex, Erin Heatherton, looked to be drowning her sorrows at the bar.

It was a different story with Cara Delevingne and Taylor Swift, who both have taken Harry Styles to bed. They giggled backstage, comparing experiences and complaining about his inability to commit. They tweeted a pic taken backstage with caption “Best Friends Forever”: http://imgbox.com/abqa5VBI. Then when on the runway together, they shared an initiate moment where they slapped each other's booty.

z100portland.com

^

This article made me laugh and sob at the same time. I really loved Cara and Taylor connection and behaviors not only in the backstage, but also on the runway (which shows a strong professionality). Good for them for being "girl power" and not bitchy about it.
An another story is Erin's one. I bet it has been a nightmare for her, sharing the runway with the woman who now has her ex. I can't imagine the annoying feelings she might have been through during the after party. LOL Poor thing! Not only she's no longer an Angel, she had to be all smile and cover this. 

Any pictures of Erin and Toni together? Haha

I bet the production people put them on complete opposite sides of the changing areas. And of course, they both had 2 outfits but were in different segments. I can't imagine how awkward it would be if they were put near each other in a segment and had to face each other on the way back.

I wonder if Toni texted Erin or something before hand to clear up the awkwardness...

EDIT: Has anyone also noticed that Candice has put up many pictures of her and Adriana together recently on her IG? I feel like it's a response to the people that keep saying they don't get along. They also walked holding hands in the finale too. Maybe that was VS's way of covering up their mistake of having Adriana wear a fake fantasy bra on a TV show.

^ The two girls leading the finale hold hands every year. Heidi & Adriana in 2008, Adriana & Rosie in 2010, Adriana & Alessandra in 2011, Adriana & Doutzen in 2012 and now it was Adriana & Candice.