Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

post-40936-0-1446071336-59686_thumb.jpg

(source: instagram: @angelcandices)

The panties look a lot better there, and keep in mind there is more to the full concept we aren't seeing yet. Last year Ale had the little leaves on her hips so there may be something else going on that is going to cover them up a bit. 

post-83908-0-1446071337-5727_thumb.jpg

(source: instagram: @angelcandices)

The panties look a lot better there, and keep in mind there is more to the full concept we aren't seeing yet. Last year Ale had the little leaves on her hips so there may be something else going on that is going to cover them up a bit. 

Good point. I really like this bra btw!

I am glad Candice got it instead of Behati, but at course I would have luv for Doutzen to get it, she deserves more than candice, the fb is okay it kind of reminds me whe Miranda wore the fb but in different color, that is too bad for Doutzen oh well that's life. In a way I am happy Candice got it so the candy's fan can shut up now & get over it.

I can see Candy cane opening the show in the British Invasion section. Or maybe closing the segment or show? Either way I think the brittish Invasion section will ppen.

She looks beautiful and its a lovely bra! But I agree that this should have gone to a brunette angel! I wish they gave Candice an ice blue or pale pink bra for this year.

Wow, so there really will be a British Invasion section. Its been a really big year for the Brit royal family with the baby and all plus with the success of their British fashion models. Nice. I don't think the British Invasion section will open unless they decide to open with the fantasy Bra like they did in 2005. B/c the Royal Bra will def be included in that section.

^Although these posts were on the 'Official' thread - it makes much more sense to discuss them here...

That third picture is actually from the 'British Invasion' section. The design is clearly based upon the London 'Pearly Kings and Queens' - who are charitable groups that dress in black clothes adorned with mother-of-pearl buttons to stand out. Here:

post-3761-0-1446071342-60861_thumb.jpg

I suspect, even though - of course - there are plenty of other Royal families across the world, the 'Royal Bra' title will mean it's also part of this section... With that in mind, here's how I see it playing out.

To begin with - music. Surely, nothing conveys what they're going for more than a cheeky cockney knees-up round the old joanna. So play this Chas&Dave number whilst you imagine:

Then, of course to open - that age-old British cliche: the chimney sweep. Oh, I could only hope that Tyra and Heidi could come back, if only to hear their hilarious mangled British accent that they couldn't help but attempt:

post-3761-0-1446071342-65117_thumb.jpg

"Gawd bless you, Mary Poppins!"

Naturally, next to carry on that hackneyed image of the UK, some ladies serving tea. Again, I lament the passing (in VS terms) of KK or Jessica Stam - they'd definitely be shoe-ins to be dressed up ridiculously as a crumpet...

post-3761-0-1446071342-70572_thumb.jpg

And don't tell me they won't pass up the opportunity to dust off a variation of this hoary old outfit:

post-3761-0-1446071342-75163_thumb.jpg

Next, out comes the bra - in the middle with no fanfare (naturally):

post-3761-0-1446071342-80882_thumb.jpg

When what should represent the British Royalty is a succession of hideous pastel-shaded frock coat/cocktail dress, with matching hat, worn by some miserable looking models:

post-3761-0-1446071342-89154_thumb.jpg

post-3761-0-1446071342-92326_thumb.jpg

post-3761-0-1446071342-9874_thumb.jpg

And just because VS can't help themselves from being too literal:

post-3761-0-1446071343-04925_thumb.gif

Then, at the end, Ed Razek comes on dressed as Benny Hill (who, coincidentally, also called his coterie of girls "Angels"), pulls down someone's outfit and then gets chased around the catwalk by everybody to a rousing saxophone solo. Enjoy:

post-3761-0-1446071343-08601_thumb.jpg

Fin.

I just died :rofl:

I wanted Doutzen but now I see the bra... I'm glad it was Candice. It's not that nice.

I mean, it's hard to call a jewelled bra ugly but this thing does nothing for me. It has no real wow factor.

A long time ago someone pointed out that Doutzen is going into space (?) in 2014 and given the extra press and attention something like that would garner, I could see how it would be more suitable to give it to Doutzen then. I'm sure we could all look forward to tacky headlines about it being 'out of this world' and so on.

I hope Doutzen gets it next year, and I HOPE, PRAY, WISH (whatever it takes) that the FB goes back to being all diamonds, like the one Karolina had!! 

I wanted Doutzen but now I see the bra... I'm glad it was Candice. It's not that nice.

I mean, it's hard to call a jewelled bra ugly but this thing does nothing for me. It has no real wow factor.

A long time ago someone pointed out that Doutzen is going into space (?) in 2014 and given the extra press and attention something like that would garner, I could see how it would be more suitable to give it to Doutzen then. I'm sure we could all look forward to tacky headlines about it being 'out of this world' and so on.

I hope Doutzen gets it next year, and I HOPE, PRAY, WISH (whatever it takes) that the FB goes back to being all diamonds, like the one Karolina had!! 

So agree with you , the bra isn't beautiful , and on Candice who has got a skin pale , it's even worse. 

So agree with you , the bra isn't beautiful , and on Candice who has got a skin pale , it's even worse. 

yeah but knowing VS shes gunna be super bronzed for the show