Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Dude have you seen how Ana is looking these days? I used to love her but she hasn't aged that well and I can see why VS startes to turning her down :ninja:

Poly I would love to see again and Jeisa Chiminazzo

Yes to Poly! :D She is in my list for big names that made their presence known along with Carmen Kass and Angela Lindvall although some of it is me being sentimental because I don't normally follow their careers. :) Noemie Lenoir could bring diversity.

I think there is still a chance for some of the girls I mentioned because in my mind models like Caroline Winberg or Julia Stegner are a part of the same group and they were still present in the 2011 show.

From pretty recent models, I would like to see Edita and maybe also Maryna and Anne V back on the runway.

I always wish VS would cast a couple of the oldies again. They bring something that a lot of the newbs don't.

Carmen K, Angela, Oluchi, Natasha, Raquel, Caroline T and Eugenia are some of my favs. Also don't know why we didn't have Edita or Maryna last year but hope they will be back this year.

I don't know about Angela, the girl had the most atrocious walk of all time, she acted overly theatrical. Still better than Cara though but I cannot handle her arms flying all over the place, and let's not forget that Coquettish Fetish underwear disaster, she looked like she had a Ken doll's parts.

I really liked Edita, I think she looked gorgeous! And Maryna was a huge miss, she owned that runway. I also remembered just now Abbey Lee's time for VS, she was just so cute and bubbly in the segments.

I would flip out if they brought back Naomie Campbell! :D Not a fan of hers but she and the runway go together!

Yeah, Angela was a trip to watch but now I feel like damn if that is the "weak link" of a segment then you know the segment is pretty good! :D

I remember Abbey Lee and how everyone was so excited about her so I was a little surprised that she didn't come back the next year but I think there was a time when her look had moved pretty far away from the VS style. I also wonder about Emanuela de Paula.

Yeah Angela was so over the top and I loved it. Especially with all theses girls VS casts not for the show who are boring, can't even walk, and blend into each other  at least Angela stood out and like you said if she was the so called "weak link" of the segment then you know the segment was good.

I wouldn't mind having  Ana BB  back in the show but I agree with MissLimaVsla home girl has been looking pretty rough as of late.

I loved Abbey Lee doing the show she was on point and the standout in 2009, but I don't think we will be seeing her for VS anytime soon again with her look being super hf now and a little more severe.

And I doubt Naomie will do the show again she seems above and over it now and has her own tv show and what not.

Emanuela didn't walk in 2009 because she had another job she couldn't get out of the way. She was pretty pissed, I think someone mentioned back then she was pretty upset with her booker for double booking her the day of the VSFS ... After that her relationship with VS just kind of faded and Chanel took over and now Lais took over Chanel

Yeah, her friend that posts on tfs went on to mention that she was slated to have three outfits :pinch: Her booker really dropped the ball on that one. The VS team seems to still at least like her for the show though, albeit only giving her one outfit for the last couple of shows she was in. Had she not been getting married at the time last year, I'm pretty sure that she would have walked.

Shanina's look really pops on the runway so I want to see her back. Right now I don't need to see Xenia Deli on the runway, her getting more catalogue work with Victoria's Secret would be amazing enough for me.

I was really baffled that Anna Jagodzinska made only one appearance! To me she was the most beautiful at the 09 show, even beating the Angels. That year was a weird one for many girls. Rosie was super hot however :laugh:

Dude have you seen how Ana is looking these days? I used to love her but she hasn't aged that well and I can see why VS startes to turning her down :ninja:

Poly I would love to see again and Jeisa Chiminazzo

Can u post a current picture of Ana, I want 2 see her. I want to see Sara Samapaio & Xenia Deli as rookies in the vsfs, hope to see Barbara, Bregje, & Shanina again they were awesome last year

All from this year (no photoshoot shots):

post-3451-0-1446069928-8474_thumb.jpg

post-3451-0-1446069928-87725_thumb.jpg

post-3451-0-1446069928-89142_thumb.jpg

post-3451-0-1446069928-91814_thumb.jpg

post-3451-0-1446069928-9485_thumb.jpg