Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Humm, I'am sad for Erin because I really like her, :/ wish Lilly could leave instead of Erin.

Oh I loved both the black and the white outfits, I think will look great. :clap: The pink one not so much, but in fact I don't like any of the PINK segments, so... :hehe:  I really think VS should end this pink segments, so boring.

And will have a jungle segment to Katy Perry sing Roar? :p I really like this song and Katy as well, but she already done VSFS in 2010, but I will be ok with her anyway. :hehe:

^ it is expensive for them to leave NYC. It means they don't have to fly the girls or pay for their hotels and stuff, they also don't have to fly the outfits and wings either since, they also don't have to fly makeup & hair people since most of them live in NYC as well as most of VS employees ... When it comes to money the smart thing to do is to keep it in NYC.

However, I've been hoping they do the show in Las Vegas for years. I think it would be great to do it there, there's so many especial events they could do there ... But then again, the last couple years there hasn't been PR events for the show anyway

^ Early/Mid October, it's not Doutzen anyway. She wasn't in NYC the day they shot. It's down to Behati & Candice, I personally think it's Behati.

I also wouldn't count Erin out just yet, while she was missing from the release that's nothing new, they have some many Angels that they always forget at least one if not more. Until they release the Angel lineup we won't know for sure. 

Well, I think to be fair the FB should go to Doutzen, but as you girls are saying she wasn't in NY when FB shoot was done... between Candice and Behati, I prefer Candice.

Also, does anyone know when the line up of models doing the show will be announced? I'am so curious to know about the other models besides the Angels.