Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Isa Fontana official@IsabeliFontana1

5 nov

AMO unilingerie me sinto linda,sexy,leve e solta!!!

( I love unilingerie, I feel beautiful, sexy.. ) with a picture of her in lingerie

I'm sure Isabeli won't be there (or she is very unprofessional)

FYI Isabeli has been the face of Uni Lingerie for 3 years now and she has walked VSFS every year since Uni contracted her.

Why is it unprofessional? There are a lot of models who walk VSFS and have a lingerie contract with another brand...

VS stopped working with her and 2 other lingeriebrands contracted her + she has a swimcontract with another brand. They put time in her and money in her and give her multiyear contract so IMO there is nothing wrong or unprofessional about Isabeli returning the favour by promoting her brand!!!

And despite all that it is VS who wants her to walk the show, they invite her every year...

Sorry for jumping the gun on Isabeli y'all, I didn't properly read what HM said to me. It happens when you're not eating enough :pinch:

1- Adriana Lima
2 - Alessandra Ambrosio
3- Behati Prinsloo
4- Candice Swanepoel
5- Doutzen Kroes
6- Karlie Kloss
7- Lily Aldridge
8- Lindsay Ellingson

9- Elsa Hosk
10- Lais Ribeiro
11- Barbara Fialho
12- Izabel Goulart
13- Jessica Hart
14- Jourdan Dunn
15- Josephine Skriver (newcomer)
16-  Ming Xi (newcomer)
17- Sigrid Agren (newcomer)
18- Caroline Brasch Nielsen 
19- Kelly Gale (newcomer)
20- Hilary Rhoda
21- Jourdan Dunn
22- Ieva Laguna
23-
24-
25-
26-
27-
28-
29-
30-
31-
32-
33-
34-
35-
36-
37-
38-
39-

Thanks for posting the video again! Sara and Kelly look beautiful. I'm excited to see them, but Maryna's body damn! :o She better make it. Hilary looks good, the best I think I've seen her. I'm happy about Josephine too :wub:

Now if Barbara P and Shanina can get confirmed :)

CBN?!?! Sigrid Agren?! Oh lord the PINK segment is gonna be a train wreck. Why is VS so obsessed with super skinny girls? 

How the hell can VS ever justify casting CBN and Dorothea when girls like Eniko, Irina Shayk, Cintia, Bruna Tenorio, Cintia Dicker, Fabiana Semprebom, Anais Mali, etc go to casting?!

Really hoping for Marloes and Sara S to debut! 

Did anyone find it very interesting what they said about bodies in that video? They said that back then the angels always had the best bodies (toned, lean, fit), but now practically all the models have comparable bodies. 

EDIT: Catherine McNeil went to castings!! It's at 0:02

Is it just me but did the casting video seem really bland? I didn't see any new faces that wowed me except for Sara and Marloes.

OMG. Looks like a "music" kinda segment?

http://31.media.tumblr.com/d26439e9715bad39d93563901a87ca05/tumblr_mvwyrf6Xmp1rc0r8fo1_r2_500.jpg

taken from: http://angelvsecret.tumblr.com/

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Wow! I love the blue! Should have made the black piece a wing imo.

Edited by PinkCouture

OMG. Looks like a "music" kinda segment? http://31.media.tumblr.com/d26439e9715bad39d93563901a87ca05/tumblr_mvwyrf6Xmp1rc0r8fo1_r2_500.jpg taken from: http://angelvsecret.tumblr.com/Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

What in the world? Lol looks interesting. Any ideas what it is? Music, rock n roll, punk.