Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

I agree with Pink Couture (I think they were the one who said that) that it was probably Erin ditching VS and not the other way around. LBR, after Rosie left (and even before that) Erin was in every campaign and only second to Candice in terms of work. If she hadn't been selling, they would have slowly removed her like they did with Chanel and not plastered her everywhere for 3 straight years.

Yeah her departure was very abrupt. I know she switched agencies and everything but would they really talk her into leaving her big money maker? I'd understand her wanting to take on different work which she has. But still I find her look very limited to certain things. I don't know if we will ever see her in major campaigns. So her leaving VS on her own accord makes me appreciate her more but also wonder if it's worth it?

I was the one who said that. I don't agree with Kevin tho, the fact she ditched VS at the same time she ditched her old management makes me feel like Erin simply wanted to take her career to another route. And honestly it's working great for her, she has done more work in the last couple months than what she did in most of her VS time.

Erin is only 24 ... What else could she do with VS at this point? Nothing, she already got everything she could out of VS so it was a smart move IMO to move on while she is still young, hot and has opportunities to expand herself ... Is not the same to start over at 24 than at 30. I think Erin probably realized she would play second to Candice, meaning getting less PR, less big gigs and of course less money.

Yeah for sure you're right. I'm just surprised that her new management would want her to do that because it's her money maker. Unless they have some big plans for her which I hope they do. I just hope she doesn't do the movie route because it isn't working for Rosie and rarely has worked for other models.

Sigrid!!! Seriously Sigrid and Josephine made it!! Ahhhhhhh! :) so happy! That's exactly who I've wanted! C'mon Kasia!!!! :) yayyy :)

Sigrids face alone mades her a wish of mine! She is stunnning and produces fantastic work! :) so happy :)

Yeah that pic was from 2010. She's looked much better at recent shows. Also, I. Noticed she didn't walk much this past season. I wanna say maybe she was keeping some weight on her that she didn't want to lose for HF shows, instead do the VSFS? Just a thought.

That picture is old, Sigrid is looking good these days. She looks beautiful in her new Next pictures

I'm 99% sure Sara Sampaio made it too, her last tweet makes me think she did.

_________

From the Martha Hunt thread, thanks to Gator

post-18831-0-1446069887-78248_thumb.jpg

This jacket reminds me of the one the used for the PR event in 2010. Maybe VS will do another one this year? I'd love for it to happen, it was always nice to see all the girls together before the show

The fantsy bra press release was today and candice confirmed the show was on the 9th

This is getting annoying, does anyone know the actual date? Some people say 9th, others say 13th. They are just doing fittings now. I highly doubt they would be ready in a few days time.

The invitations said 13th too, so I think we should trust that.  There's no performers yet, fittings have just begun too so I doubt they'll make it to the 9th too.

EDIT: It's on the 13th

tumblr_mvveliUmwO1qbccs4o1_500.jpg

VICTORIA’S SECRET - Today the contract girls had there fittings and the always lovely Lily (new mother) finishes our day. We grab a picture in the passage. Lily with Lily, looking good ! 7 Days to go till show time. By Garth Spencer 
Sent via BlackBerry® from BT

tumblr_mvveqcLa7f1qbccs4o1_500.jpg

VICTORIA’S SECRET - Ok Lily that’s enough now. Mommy Lily is making us laugh ! 7 Days to go till show time. By Garth Spencer 

The invitations said 13th too, so I think we should trust that.  There's no performers yet, fittings have just begun too so I doubt they'll make it to the 9th too.

EDIT: It's on the 13th

tumblr_mvveliUmwO1qbccs4o1_500.jpg

VICTORIA’S SECRET - Today the contract girls had there fittings and the always lovely Lily (new mother) finishes our day. We grab a picture in the passage. Lily with Lily, looking good ! 7 Days to go till show time. By Garth Spencer 

tumblr_mvveqcLa7f1qbccs4o1_500.jpg

VICTORIA’S SECRET - Ok Lily that’s enough now. Mommy Lily is making us laugh ! 7 Days to go till show time. By Garth Spencer 

Thanks for clarifying. :)