Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Straw Angel was in 2010.

attachicon.gifLindsay+Ellingson+2010+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+nKj5ptCbCNzl.jpg

Personally, I loved the outfit she wore last year. Is this the black angel?

attachicon.gifLindsay+Ellingson+2012+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+XpzoDy5A0Xol.jpg

Totally agree! The outfit when she open the Silver Screen Angels section was amazing!!

The fact that Erin don't walk in this year show its necessarily that she's not an angel anymore? How Doutzen, Miranda and Adriana didnt walk in some years shows and then still been angels?

They were pregnant. Erin has been left out by VS in their official Angel line up. It's safe to say she's done Angel wise. She could still walk. Izabel, Selita, KK all did after they were no longer Angels. We won't know unless someone confirms or the day of the show. But that's it. She isn't an Angel anymore.

ohh you're right! I really hope that Erin could still walk, think she's really pretty! 

I agree with Pink Couture (I think they were the one who said that) that it was probably Erin ditching VS and not the other way around. LBR, after Rosie left (and even before that) Erin was in every campaign and only second to Candice in terms of work. If she hadn't been selling, they would have slowly removed her like they did with Chanel and not plastered her everywhere for 3 straight years.

And yeah, I meant the outfit that wendylorene posted when I said Black Angel.

I agree with Pink Couture (I think they were the one who said that) that it was probably Erin ditching VS and not the other way around. LBR, after Rosie left (and even before that) Erin was in every campaign and only second to Candice in terms of work. If she hadn't been selling, they would have slowly removed her like they did with Chanel and not plastered her everywhere for 3 straight years.

Yeah her departure was very abrupt. I know she switched agencies and everything but would they really talk her into leaving her big money maker? I'd understand her wanting to take on different work which she has. But still I find her look very limited to certain things. I don't know if we will ever see her in major campaigns. So her leaving VS on her own accord makes me appreciate her more but also wonder if it's worth it?

I'm quite surprised by Sigrid, the girl is very thin, and her purple hands aren't a good sign. Prepare for the skinny comments when the show airs :/

For sure. She's got a wonderful face but she's really really thin.  :/

I just hope to see more curvy girls than bones.

Yeah her departure was very abrupt. I know she switched agencies and everything but would they really talk her into leaving her big money maker? I'd understand her wanting to take on different work which she has. But still I find her look very limited to certain things. I don't know if we will ever see her in major campaigns. So her leaving VS on her own accord makes me appreciate her more but also wonder if it's worth it?

I was the one who said that. I don't agree with Kevin tho, the fact she ditched VS at the same time she ditched her old management makes me feel like Erin simply wanted to take her career to another route. And honestly it's working great for her, she has done more work in the last couple months than what she did in most of her VS time.

Erin is only 24 ... What else could she do with VS at this point? Nothing, she already got everything she could out of VS so it was a smart move IMO to move on while she is still young, hot and has opportunities to expand herself ... Is not the same to start over at 24 than at 30. I think Erin probably realized she would play second to Candice, meaning getting less PR, less big gigs and of course less money.

1- Adriana Lima

2 - Alessandra Ambrosio

3- Behati Prinsloo

4- Candice Swanepoel

5- Doutzen Kroes

6- Karlie Kloss

7- Lily Aldridge

8- Lindsay Ellingson

9- Elsa Hosk

10- Lais Ribeiro

11- Barbara Fialho

12- Izabel Goulart

13- Jessica Hart

14- Jourdan Dunn

15- Josephine Skriver (newcomer)

16-  Ming Xi (newcomer)

17- Sigrid Agren (newcomer)

18- Caroline Brasch Nielsen 

19-

20-

21-

22-

23-

24-

25-

26-

27-

28-

29-

30-

31-

32-

33-

34-

35-

36-

37-

38-

39-

40-

I'm quite surprised by Sigrid, the girl is very thin, and her purple hands aren't a good sign. Prepare for the skinny comments when the show airs :/

For sure. She's got a wonderful face but she's really really thin.  :/

I just hope to see more curvy girls than bones.

I have not really seen a lot of her work. But this is her in lingerie :/

post-56515-0-1446069885-07693_thumb.jpg

She is a much better print/runway model.