Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

I think Barbara is gonna be an Angel, they work a lot with her. And if not, why are they following her with others angels ? https://twitter.com/VSSportOfficial/following

To me, Caroline Brasch Nielsen is not a good choice. she looks so normal.

I really want to see Toni at the VSFS and not in a clown costume this time...  :whistle:

I think Barbara is gonna be an Angel, they work a lot with her. And if not, why are they following her with others angels ? https://twitter.com/VSSportOfficial/following

To me, Caroline Brasch Nielsen is not a good choice. she looks so normal.

I really want to see Toni at the VSFS and not in a clown costume this time...  :whistle:

and, as we will soon see if something :( !

I don't think being in the casting video means anything. Still hoping for Toni and Shanina.  :bounce:

and barbara palvin TOT

VS absolutely loves Barbara. She even walked the show without a real casting last year. I have no doubt she'll be there.

did not know! you want to know soon! :clap:

If they don't make Barbara Palvin angel any day soon, I'm gonna set fire to VS Office. LOL

same!!!!

why sara don't say anything on twitter , are no why she keep sush a secret aboutthat i'm freaking out

i know me too!!! Maybe she didn't have her fittings yet... :unsure:

i think she gonna do because there's a lot off things that point for that , regular visit's to gym , she said that dreams come true and blah bla , she say that she gonna see lais this week soo ..

This wait is driving me crazy! I hope they were talking about VS and not other job!!!!! Does anyone know if lais went to fittings already?

why sara don't say anything on twitter , are no why she keep sush a secret aboutthat i'm freaking out

i know me too!!! Maybe she didn't have her fittings yet... :unsure:

i think she gonna do because there's a lot off things that point for that , regular visit's to gym , she said that dreams come true and blah bla , she say that she gonna see lais this week soo ..
This wait is driving me crazy! I hope they were talking about VS and not other job!!!!! Does anyone know if lais went to fittings already?

Yes, she did.

lmao I can't believe they cast her AGAIN!  :mellow:

If they could cast Dorothea AGAIN last year, they can seriously do anything  :nicole:

On the other hand I'd really really really like to see Jac, that girl is perfect. And I've never heard of Kelly too, but she indeed is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.