Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

I have a bad feeling now they're going to play Lorde when Candice walks, I can totally imagine the "You can call be Queen Bee" part with that little thing

Hahaha I Imagine the Same.. By the Way Candice's Outfit Needs to be More WOW because is the Fantasy Bra .. I mean..

I agree, so far it's really boring. With the crown I can't see any type of wings that would fit it, oh well, we'll see once more photos are released!

More WOW could edit the bra down till it's barely noticeable.  Ale's outfit is a perfect example of why things need to be edited. The Harness, Headpiece, Gloves, Wings, Jewelry. It's just too much.

You put big grand wings, or hell wings period with the FB outfit and the eye is going to bounce around all over the place, what do you look at first? The crown, the walk, the face, the bra, the waist peice, the gloves, the body, the wings, the setting, or the other models walking by? Less is more

Perfection, and minimal

post-1004-0-1446069914-71811_thumb.jpg

Found this on tumblr!  :hehe: Dont know if is the same of 2011 when she open the show, cause i remember that outfit was purple! 

http://31.media.tumblr.com/6598881a0c2e87b3f2d16cf961ff95a4/tumblr_mvsy9zAhx01r60r8xo1_500.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

1- Adriana Lima

2 - Alessandra Ambrosio

3- Behati Prinsloo

4- Candice Swanepoel

5- Doutzen Kroes

6- Karlie Kloss

7- Lily Aldridge

8- Lindsay Ellingson

9- Elsa Hosk

10- Lais Ribeiro

11- Barbara Fialho