Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

I actually thought lastyear was pretty undercover. We didn't know models, themes, no videos of castings, no fitting pics. If I recall the first fitting pics and even sketches(outside of the 3 VS always does) we saw was just hours before showtime. FB always gets leaked around this time and I'm sure the musical announcment will be within the next week or so.

^

I smell a lawsuit coming in! Didn't they hear about the fate of Monange? I mean the VSFS may be lame as fuck these days but let's give them credit when it's due, they were the first ones to pull that kind of show and I say other brands need to get their shit together and do something different and original.

When I saw the monange pics last year, I thought, what a ripp off! I'm glad to hear there were some legal consequences for them. And all these shows shouldn't be copying the VS one. VSFS is one of a kind and no matter how boring it has become, it's still the original. These models from LA Senza just look funny with these wings on :D

By the way, there were rumors going on in Brazilian press that Adriana was about to walk in the São Paulo's show from Monange (it was a tour), which was airing live and she had been already confirmed a few times. But then she was in the hotel and VS gave her a call and told her she couldn't be walking. I don't know if it's true though since Alessandra walked in that one. 

By the way, there were rumors going on in Brazilian press that Adriana was about to walk in the São Paulo's show from Monange (it was a tour), which was airing live and she had been already confirmed a few times. But then she was in the hotel and VS gave her a call and told her she couldn't be walking. I don't know if it's true though since Alessandra walked in that one. 

It's not a rumor, Adriana had to stay in her hotel in SP because VS people called her to tell her she couldn't because VS was suing Monange. If you take a close look at the pictures of Alessandra that day, you'll realize what went down with her that day.

Hello everybody! I've read every discussions about the VSFS 2013 and the most of people are saying that Katy Perry will be in the show and it's %85 true. About the Fantasy Bra, when the fantasy bra was shooting, angels Candice, Behati, Karlie & Lily were there. But we still can't know %100 who was there or wasn't because VS keeps it so secretly and they can say a few angels were there to make us confused. So we have to wait a few more weeks to see officially which angel will wear the Fantasy Bra. For sure I want Doutzen to wear this years FB the most, but if Doutzen won't wear, I'm at Behati's side. Not about she deserves the most, but I think she can wear it well. About Candice, yes maybe she worked so hard with VS but she doesn't work with no-money for them. It's her work and she does it well, for that I don't agree with people who says that she worked hard, she've been there for blabla years etc. One Direction won't be at the VSFS, VS denied it + One Direction said that in Vogue magazine, interview. That's what i'm thinking about and I admire what everyone thinks  :flower: 

no information??? I'm like dying here  :blah:

C_Doutzen1 welcome to the forum!! :flower: 

I do hope so much the fb is Doutzen's, maybe Candice's or Lily's..

and about other lingerie brands doing fashion shows, I kinda like the idea, it's a way to promote themselves, I mean, I know it is a copy of vsfs but let's face it, it's the only way to do a fashion show that only have lingerie, so if VS allows, i would love to see other brands doing fashion shows, but using credits hahaha

Thank you so much starss  :wub2:  I agree with you but as I said, i hope this years VSFS will be more quality and different  ;)

welcome :flower:

we do hope this show will be better :hehe:

and there's always hope right??

I like so much when girls are smiling, it brings a different energy to the show, I just don't like much "arms" hahaha