Bellazon

Olivia Brower
Thumbnail

18 hours ago, bayern7 said:

That’s just like, your opinion, man. 

+1

I personally love the photoshoot, I think everyone looks great and it seems like Candice actually found a good balance for the "diversity" crowd by having different body types but still having actual models, beautiful women who are all beautiful yet very different (looking at you SI! learn something ffs).

Also keep in mind that this brand and all its photoshoots are targeted to women so obvious they will go for a classier, more simple direction instead of going for the va-va-voom look a la VS. This is how Tropic of C has approached all their campaigns.

On 10/22/2020 at 1:57 AM, MERPER said:

why black and white photos? i hate that artsy crap... we live in a time where we can make photos so colorful and vibrant and idiots have to go back decades to b&w... hate it

I agree, I wish they were color as well, but I love that she's working with ToC. Olivia isn't one of my all time favorite models, but I do like her and I think she's super cute, so I'm glad she's getting to work with ToC since I adore Candice. I  love the picture of her and Candice together!