Bellazon

Olivia Brower
Thumbnail

Last model revealed as Camille Kostek

means Olivia's 2-year run with SI Swimsuit is over

What a F&%king disappointment. She deserved a cover imho.

I am officially done with SI Swim, will never buy another magazine again.

1 hour ago, MERPER said:

Last model revealed as Camille Kostek

means Olivia's 2-year run with SI Swimsuit is over

What a F&%king disappointment. She deserved a cover imho.

I am officially done with SI Swim, will never buy another magazine again.

Oh No... Olivia deserves so much better, She did a fantastic job during her SI shoots. Her personality really showed during these shoots. She is beautiful and was an incredible asset to SI, It’s a shame to see them throw this way, She had such a great opportunity to shine and she looked good doing it. Wish they made a better decision and brought her back. 

12 hours ago, Doodlebug said:

Oh No... Olivia deserves so much better, She did a fantastic job during her SI shoots. Her personality really showed during these shoots. She is beautiful and was an incredible asset to SI, It’s a shame to see them throw this way, She had such a great opportunity to shine and she looked good doing it. Wish they made a better decision and brought her back. 

SI = instamodel. : /

It's sad but at the same time I'm happy that Olivia is no longer part of that circus

I still can't believe she's not in it this year, was looking forward to this for a full year only to get punched in the gut it feels like.

She was, imho, the best model of the last 2 years. Every photo with her was amazing. I'd just love an explanation from MJ Day or someone else as to why they felt Olivia was no longer needed.

This year's crop of models is garbage, too. Not trying to be rude but when your top returning models are culpo and kostek, that's as weak as it gets.

2 hours ago, MERPER said:

thanks for all the posts today, everyone

can't believe some of these companies hire her and then put her in several layers lol

do they not see her body? lol

She is amazing. :yes: 

• 2 weeks later...