Bellazon

Piercings & Tattoos

penny.lane

Has anyone gotten the cartilage piercing on the highest part of their ear? I don't want to get it pierced on the upper-side of the ear (usual spot), but the top part of the ear probably an inch away from the face.

My girl has her septum pierced... That's the little skin dealy that covers your ear hole...ahahaha ear hole. but it is cartilage, and she said it didn't hurt, but I know she is full of shit. ANYTHING going through cartilage hurts like a thing that hurts with pain...and suffering. But those piercings do score big points in my book. thats pain baby.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bellybutton piercings are cool and work very great in the summer with tanned skin... and a good figure! Many people don't have them anymore, but I have no idea way you should not do it!

A few years ago my friend wanted a piercing so bad, but she was so afraid of the pain... so she went like 4-5 times to the salon and always when it was time to get the piercing she ran away... :D

me!yeah,it hurts but as i said before,not as much as waxing your bikini zone :D and it worths all the pain because it looks amazing. ;)

girls with their belly button pierced look great (Y) :)

that's right ;)

me!yeah,it hurts but as i said before,not as much as waxing your bikini zone :D and it worths all the pain because it looks amazing. ;)

:laugh: Thank you tinky. :kiss: I'm thinking about piercing mine when I'm 18 or so... I might change my mind by then, but we'll see. :wave:

mine is same with this one now :)

post-2962-0-1446056541-2393_thumb.jpg

i think you can regret about a tattoo you got but never regret about a piercing on your belly :D so,good luck :)