Bellazon

Piercings & Tattoos

penny.lane

Does anyone here have their belly button pierced? Does it hurt?

I also have it, I made it at the beginning of August, and it did not hurt me of the whole...

Pain depends only on persons... ;)

i got mine pierced. and it hurt a lot :laugh: but the guy that did it pretty much sucked :) :whistle:

I've had quite a bit of piercings ( most of them in the same spot because I take them out and they close up, haha ).

I got my ears pierced for the first time when I was 7 ( those are the only holes that I never let close up ).

When I was 12, I got the second holes in my ears pierced, but then they got infected, so I let them close.

Then at 14, I got my left cartilage (sp?) and my second holes done again ( second holes are still there ).

Then at 16, got another piercing in my left cartilage and my third holes in my ears ( the second cartilage got infected and wouldn't heal, so I took it out, the third holes closed up last year or so ).

And then at 18, I got my belly button pierced and I found that to be the least painful of all my piercings. I took it out for three months a year and a half later and it closed up.

Finally, last night, I got my belly button pierced for the second time. No pain at all!!! Love it!

Does anyone here have their belly button pierced? Does it hurt?

I've had my belly button pierced twice and it didn't hurt at all, not a single bit. I tolerate pain pretty well, though.

Oh, okay. :) Thanks. :) I tolerate pain pretty well too, but when I get nervous and I think about the pain, I don't want to do it anymore. Someone might have to hold me down or else I'll leave... I'm a chicken. <_< :laugh:

First tattoo^^

Taken 2 days later. Still a bit scabby but it's healing quite nicely. :)

tattoolgiw4.th.jpg

It took about an hour and a half, I think, and cost me a good $180 but it was worth it!

Oh, that's so cute!! :wub: