Bellazon

Piercings & Tattoos

penny.lane

Atta girl! Bondage isn't my bag baby. Not my bag. I can't be tied down to girl that wants me tied up.

And this is my problem.... I don't want to be tie up :blink: I prefer to date with someone than be with someone in relationship.... And this is why I probably will break up with my bf... :blink:

Atta girl! Bondage isn't my bag baby. Not my bag. I can't be tied down to girl that wants me tied up.

what about a girl who let's herself get tied up by you?

Haha, get in line. But no thanks, I don't need rope to be dominant.

"And this is my problem.... I don't want to be tie up I prefer to date with someone than be with someone in relationship.... And this is why I probably will break up with my bf... "

Nika, do what feels right. There are plenty of fish in the sea, but there will never be another guy exactly like him... There must have been something there that attracted you in the same place... Do you want to let that go, or take your chances of finding someone better? Being single isn't so bad, but that is not really my area of expertise... I like longer relationships.

Edited by lazy01001

Nika, do what feels right. There are plenty of fish in the sea, but there will never be another guy exactly like him... There must have been something there that attracted you in the same place... Do you want to let that go, or take your chances of finding someone better? Being single isn't so bad, but that is not really my area of expertise... I like longer relationships.

mm... It's really complicated :p Now I'm doing website for my best friend, but later when I will have more free time I send you pm and describe all this.... ;)

That was uh...by far the best pm I have ever gotten on BZ.

Back to tattoos. I am thinking about instead of doing the red and blue maze patter on my shoulder, that I would get like a military patch. You know like on Halo 2, how you can get those little symbols on your characters shoulder? I want somehting along those lines, something that I could tie in to another tattoo. I want to sleeve out one day. I'm thinking about a star, delta triangle, maybe a hammer. All vibrant colors, I must have a lot of color.

That was uh...by far the best pm I have ever gotten on BZ.

Back to tattoos. I am thinking about instead of doing the red and blue maze patter on my shoulder, that I would get like a military patch. You know like on Halo 2, how you can get those little symbols on your characters shoulder? I want somehting along those lines, something that I could tie in to another tattoo. I want to sleeve out one day. I'm thinking about a star, delta triangle, maybe a hammer. All vibrant colors, I must have a lot of color.

:p

It would be great tattoo! I'm sure :D And you still didn't show us yr pics in suit :p :p :p