Bellazon

Piercings & Tattoos

penny.lane

both ears, my lip, and I'm getting my first tattoo on Friday at 2:00!!!!! I'm so excited! It's my family crest, or coat of arms. I always wanted my lip pierced, done at 20, and I got my ears done when I was 16. This tattoo is going to rule! I'll post pics as soon as it's done. :)

Ohh does it hurt when you get pierced on the lip?

I want a tattoo also :p you're so lucky :) . I only have both my ears pierced and my belly button. I also want one on my tongue and a tattoo on my lower back probably a tiger :heart: or some other feline :heart:

I just have my ears now, but I plan on getting an industrial and a tongue stud, might pierce my eyebrow but haven't decided. Over the summer I'll get the first of my tattoos, a spider on my wrist. I also want to get a dragon, a stylized bird and my names in runes.

belly piercing .. it's turning 4 lol I got it qwhen I was 14 - I don't know why my mom let me, she wouldn't even let me date. I might get a tattoo this summer, I'm thinking something like Adri's - I'm pretty sure because I've been thinking of getting on done on my foot for about 2 years, but I'm a chicken lol :chicken:

I want a tattoo also :p you're so lucky :) . I only have both my ears pierced and my belly button. I also want one on my tongue and a tattoo on my lower back probably a tiger :heart: or some other feline :heart:

I love cats!! Maybe I should get the outline orf a kitty (like say a really small hello kitty) below the waist line.. like right on wear a lowrise panty would fit :woot: :ninja:

I love cats!! Maybe I should get the outline orf a kitty (like say a really small hello kitty) below the waist line.. like right on wear a lowrise panty would fit :woot: :ninja:

I used to want my tattoo there :laugh: but i finally decided that i wanted it at the bottom of my back :p

• 2 weeks later...
getting anything pierced is going to hurt... I mean seriously, it's a big needle going through your skins...so yes it did hurt, but only for a millisecond. She told me to take a deep breath...and as soon as I opend my mouth she shoved the needle through, and it was over... Not bad pain at all, just a firey little prick. But a tattoo on the other hand is slightly worse. BUT, it's nothing to cry over! II just got my first one done. took 2 hours and 45 minutes... here is a pic of it!post-3706-1147048575_thumb.jpg it is very big and takes up my whole upper arm... I love it... it's mega sweet, and I got like 30 hot points from girls i knew before hand. lol. :ninja:

wow it looks pretty cool :p (the tattoo :ninja: )

If I were to get my dick pierced I'd get a Jacobs ladder, which is 3 studs going down the shaft. None of that pussy 1 stud through the head stuff for me. And No, I think getting it pierced would just complicate getting it in even more...

lolita, don't think of it that way!!! It's your body, and you're making it beautiful by applying art! It's about getting somehting dear to you, not some little logo that everyone else has. Draw somehting up that is dear to you, so then NO ONE else can have the same thing! Be unique!

i have my ears and belly button peirced ....

I thought about getting my lip peirced for a while ....gah thats soooo HOTT on guys !!! seriously its one of my weaknesses ...

I really want a tattoo one day , maybe one on my back ? like some sorta wings between my shoulder blades....lol but i dunno yet! .....the whole lower back tattoos on girls has gotten pretty old ....its like every girl has one there !

Heh, I love it. I have wanted it since I was a little kid. I think chicks with pierced lips and noses are mega hot. Tattoos and piercings are just hot on girls. I seen a poster while I was getting my tat done of a girl with HUGE wings on her back. The artist did a great job, she was so hot too.