Bellazon

Coco Rocha
Thumbnail

BubbleBubble

Valentino Backstage with beautiful Lindsay Ellingson

and scary Sasha :laugh:

Do You know that in 2006 Naomi Campbell told Coco:"You are my favourite new model"?

really? haha thats great! :) where did you hear that from? Coco has a very unique look.. thanks for the photos guys!

Valentino Backstage with beautiful Lindsay Ellingson

and scary Sasha :laugh:

Do You know that in 2006 Naomi Campbell told Coco:"You are my favourite new model"?

really? haha thats great! :) where did you hear that from? Coco has a very unique look.. thanks for the photos guys!

I read it on Fashion TV video in First Face coutdown with Coco....

backstage

really cute coco :heart: :drool: :laugh:

this is gonna be my favourite pic of hers! :D :blush: sooo cute!

thanks for all the photos guys.. she's turning 19 this yr. she got discovered at a dance competition at 14 i think.. and it took her a few years before the person could persuade her to go into modelling.. haha :)

:anger: i had pasted lots of pictures and the links here but i accidently closed the window!

so here i go again.. but its well worth it :) :drool:

cocorikeilby0.th.jpg cocobalmainoa4.th.jpg cocobalmain2hz7.th.jpg cocobartleygo2.th.jpg 45310nu1.th.jpg coco6516gw9.th.jpg 2006kd6.th.jpg 2004ed5.th.jpg january62c2006002iz0.th.jpg numero79aftershow060yx6.th.jpg

Coco Rocha has moved from Vancouver to New York City. “This is where fashion is,” she explained. “I’ll go meet clients and designers and stylists. I’ll get my name out there.” She lives in an apartment in the heart of Manhattan with another model. But don’t expect this model to be full of herself. She came back to school for a day before spring break to help her friends put together the school’s grad fashion show. She even stayed for her last block physical education class. Not bad for a beauty queen. “I hope modeling hasn’t changed me in the sense that I think more of myself, or better of myself,” she said. “But I am more confident with who I am and what I can do with my life.”

Gap Design Editions Launch Party

gapdesigneditionslaunchia7.th.jpg

The Children's Aid Society Benefit

234zf3.th.jpg

Victoria's Secret PINK Pajama Party 2006

vspjparty071906ld9.th.jpg