Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

it is a fairly common way to gauge popularity over a given period of time... And there was someone who fully admitted to hacking the results, so there's a distinct possibility that they wanted "accurate" results. However, trends isn't necessarily accurate when it comes to the magazine as SI and/or swimsuit would also need to be listed in their hot trending topics, and it becomes harder to gauge if their popularity is coming from the magazine, or from other endeavors.

I will still stand by there were to many high fashion girls in the magazine that didn't translate over very well, and a few of the girls just had horrible photos, either because their editing team sucks, or because they just couldn't get the shot for whatever reason. ROTY has been notoriously inaccurate. It used to just be picked by the SI team, and in recent years it's become nothing more then a money grab. I'm not sure why you're surprised that it doesn't reflect the trending numbers, it's still being picked by the SI team not the voting public.

Stop trying to justify to everyone else that Emily R should have won, please. We all understand that you believe she should have been given the title, but let's be honest. Her pictures were atrocious, the makeup was terrible, and her posing wasn't anything special. Chances are we'll see her next year, so be excited for that, but in the meantime please for the love of all things go back to her thread and stop, because no one gives a shit anymore.

it is a fairly common way to gauge popularity over a given period of time... And there was someone who fully admitted to hacking the results, so there's a distinct possibility that they wanted "accurate" results. However, trends isn't necessarily accurate when it comes to the magazine as SI and/or swimsuit would also need to be listed in their hot trending topics, and it becomes harder to gauge if their popularity is coming from the magazine, or from other endeavors.

I will still stand by there were to many high fashion girls in the magazine that didn't translate over very well, and a few of the girls just had horrible photos, either because their editing team sucks, or because they just couldn't get the shot for whatever reason. ROTY has been notoriously inaccurate. It used to just be picked by the SI team, and in recent years it's become nothing more then a money grab. I'm not sure why you're surprised that it doesn't reflect the trending numbers, it's still being picked by the SI team not the voting public.

Stop trying to justify to everyone else that Emily R should have won, please. We all understand that you believe she should have been given the title, but let's be honest. Her pictures were atrocious, the makeup was terrible, and her posing wasn't anything special. Chances are we'll see her next year, so be excited for that, but in the meantime please for the love of all things go back to her thread and stop, because no one gives a shit anymore.

uhhh, ok

calm down... my post didnt even mention emily. i was just amused by the approach. not sure it warranted this rant, but i hope it felt good to get it off your chest!

it'll be okay. deep breaths, take a break from computer, go get a snack, etc. there, there.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there another channel where they gonna give it? cuz I don't have that channel

Why can they put it on E! Or MTV like in a normal channel. Why do they always have to put it in a weird channel that no one watches? Seriously who watches travel channel?

Is there another channel where they gonna give it? cuz I don't have that channel

Why can they put it on E! Or MTV like in a normal channel. Why do they always have to put it in a weird channel that no one watches? Seriously who watches travel channel?

A lot of those food shows are on Travel Channel.  Bizarre Foods, Man vs. Food.  Also some of those ghost story shows.  I actually watch it quite a bit, It's a better channel than the Kardashian ChannE!l or the network that used to play music.