Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Brooklyn, Marisa and Rebecca are all American and SI obviously loves to promote their All-American girls, plus they may not be huge names but i do think they are far more popular names/faces among the average American than Irina, Bar, Petra and many others.

And i don't know about Rebecca & Brooklyn but i do remember reading that Marisa's cover sold very well and smashed the previous cover in numbers.

^ I would say it's a matter of personal taste, I think Jessica G looks good in 1 out of 10 too while Anne V looks good 9 out of 10 to me, also I don't think anyone here drools over Bock and she was by far the model with the most negative reaction from 2013 (if you go to the 2013 you'll see that the majority of us even thought the ROTY voting was fixed in her favor) but since it was her first year I say she deserves a second chance.

Genevieve always looks killer in her sneak peeks, but she ends up falling flat every time IMO. This year she looks completely smashing and I love that they finally kept her bangs and styled her more a la SASI, I think that's the look that works better for her so hopefully this year she'll finally live up to her full potential in SI.

Valerie is most likely the Rookie they will reveal today, they made a mistake and showed her last night in the sneak peeks, I hope I'm wrong and we get confirmation from another girl but yeah I think it will be Valerie.

These are the models we haven't confirmed yet:

- Julie Henderson

- Adaora

- Alyssa Miller

- Cintia Dicker

- Jessica Pérez

- Irina Shayk

- Bar Refaeli 

Still waiting.. 

I just watch 50 yrs of beautiful, I like the show I just didn't like that Josie was not there I wish she was, they could have had at least one screen shot of her for a second. Why was Yamila not there she got the cover for 2002? Josie model for them for 3 yr in a row, why was she not there? I wanted to see at least a screen shot of Julie Ordon for a second. Glad to see for a second of Michelle Vawer, & Ana Beatriz. Happy to see Alyssa Miller, Petra Nemcova, Esti Ginzburg. & Paulina Porizkova, she still looks beautiful for her age.

I just watch 50 yrs of beautiful, I like the show I just didn't like that Josie was not there I wish she was, they could have had at least one screen shot of her for a second. Why was Yamila not there she got the cover for 2002? Josie model for them for 3 yr in a row. I wanted to see at least screen shot of Julie Ordon. Glad to see at least a screen shot of Michelle Vawer, Alyssa Miller, Petra Nemcova, Ana Beatriz, Esti Ginzburg. Paulina Porizkova still looks beautiful.

Josie has tried to distance herself from the world of modeling (i.e she got all she wanted out of it, and now it's time to put big boy pants on and go ouy into the real world), so the likelihood of her being there is slim to none.

1 in about 10 of every one of Jessica's SI shots are actually good, but god damn this is potentially one of the good ones :chicken:

She looks in fine form.

fashion_scans_remastered-sports_illustrated-swimsuit-2014_preview-scanned_by_vampirehorde-hq-36.jpg

fashionscansremastered

Her body certainly looks in tip-top shape... :ninja:

I would say she looks good way more often then 1 out of 10. A 9.5 out of 10 is more realistic. she is better then some of the girls people on here drool over. Such Anne V and Kate bock and Genevieve.

I think she's gorgeous and has a great body, but her shots for whatever reason rarely turn out very well. That screencap is by far the sexiest she's ever looked in the mag - I just hope the pictures live up to it.

Also I am a bit behind, but were their rumblings Marloes Horst could possibly be a rookie orrr?

I've had my fingers and every other extremity crossed since the possibility was mentioned. I wasn't exactly convinced by the instagram teaser that supposedly IDed her, but I remain hopeful :chicken:

Is she ashamed about it? I still can't get over about her refusing the invite.

No she's not ashamed lol. She's just not dwelling on the modeling years, and why should she? Begonia I'm not sure how old you are but I'm going to take a guess. :) Here's a life hint: As you become older you tend to look back at your youth mild fondness, mostly annoyance and lots of "wtf did I do" moments... but alas you move on because you're a different person with different wants, needs and expectations.

SwimDaily 04.02.14

>> http://swimdaily.si.com/2014/02/04/emily-ratajkowski-rookie-reveal-3/

Today’s 2014 rookie reveal of the day is, yes, Emily Ratajkowski Thanks Robin Thicke; we'll take it from here

NEWS, PHOTOS, ROOKIES

BY REBECCA SHORE

Over the next two weeks SwimDaily will be releasing the identities of the record-high 12 rookies picked to carry the Swimsuit franchise into its next 50 years. Check back every day at 2 p.m. ET over the next two weeks for a new reveal!

Say hello to Rookie No. 3, Emily Ratajkowski

gVgGBdAy.jpg

:ddr:

Is it inappropriate for me to say the sexual things I would do to her?

Most of it with her chest :mellow: