Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

^ She's kinda the red-headed stepchild right now. Elle and her husband have a 100 million dollar lawsuit against them.

The $100 million (£61 million) wrongful death lawsuit filed in Miami federal court against Soffer claimed that he was "recklessly flying and controlling" the helicopter "without a valid helicopter pilot's licence" when it crashed during an attempted landing at the exclusive Baker's Bay Golf & Ocean Club on Great Guana Cay in the Bahamas in 2012.

Australian model Elle 'The Body' Macpherson was implicated in the lawsuit filed by Dasha Valdez for allegedly making calls to mutual friends to pressure newly widowed Mrs Valdez into signing a release form stating that she would not take legal action against anyone else aboard the helicopter in response for accepting a $2 million insurance payment.

I feel like this should go here, since it kind of tells you how known a few girls are to the media, came across the Dailymail and...

mpTD619.png

Genevieve gets sideshowed as 'pretty blonde friend'  :mellow: Not the most flattering title one can get near the Swimsuit release

GENEVIEVE FOR EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR  :dance: :D

5:00AM HERE, What happens ????????  :laugh:

kinda miffed for Brooklyn she didn't get in the top 5 covers or even Bar but who do you leave out? competition is hot.. 

apart from Kate, no other models have got into the top 5 the last 15 years, soon magazines will be dead it's all going instant digital..

now i am interested to know the worst covers  :D

^ I don't recall, I know Rebecca R (chain bikini) was in there (6th I believe) Brooklyn was 8th, Marisa was in there somewhere. The rest I kinda stared at.

Bar wasn't even in the top 10... :Angel: Please allow me a moment to be giddy.

.. as for the other covers I don't understand Kathy's . The pose is awkward, that bang thing hang down the front of her face while the rest of the hair is slicked back is a huge no no, and her face looks like a dudes. Brooklyn's and Marisa's were way better imo.

Kate's in great company on that list though. All of those woman have gone on to having very successful careers outside of modeling and Kate's just beginning. Last I check on IMDB pro Kate was trending very high. Out of 5000 actors/actress/directors Kate was 25-26 (not exactly sure) on the STARmeter, she beat out popular stars like Angelina Jolie which shocked me.

STARmeter is a ranking of every person in IMDb. Available only on IMDbPro, the website designed for people who work in the entertainment industry, STARmeter provides industry professionals with insights into the popularity of film and television productions as well as the people who make them.

The ranking represents what people are interested in, based not on small statistical samplings, but on the actual behavior of millions of IMDb users. IMDbPro uses proprietary algorithms that take into account several measures of popularity for people and titles. The primary measure is who and what people are looking at on the public IMDb.com website.

IMDb users vote through their actions, every time someone visits an IMDb web page about one of the over 1.8 million titles and over 4 million people in the database, IMDb record that "pageview". It is the sum total of these pageviews that form the foundation of the STARmeter ranking.
IMDb.com has over 100 million visitors each month. The STARmeter and MOVIEmeter rankings are based on a cumulative total of more than 3 billion pageviews per month.

it would have been better a picture of just sara and just gigi tho.... i mean for the revelead ·#justsaying lol

Wondering if there will be any room in this thing for solo pics of those 2. 

edit: I guess there will be lots of online pics though.

Sara totally stoled the spotlight tho poor gigi lol

Disagree

Thinking Kathy K-martbucks gave a little donation to SI for that number 1 spot.  Totally forgettable cover.  Even her '92 cover is better and that one isn't great either.

So this is the final list of confirmed models after going through the sneak peeks again:

- Emily Didonato (Confirmed via IG)

- Hannah Davis

- Sara Sampaio (Rookie)

- Gigi Hadid (Rookie)

- Natasha Barnard

- Kate Bock

- Chrissy Teigen

- Nina Agdal

- Valerie Van Dee Graaf (Rookie)

- Genevieve Morton

- Ariel Meredith

- Anne V

- Jessica Gomes

- Kate Upton

So this is the final list of confirmed models after going through the sneak peeks again:

- Emily Didonato 

- Hannah Davis

- Sara Sampaio 

- Gigi Hadid 

- Natasha Barnard

- Kate Bock

- Chrissy Teigen

- Nina Agdal

- Valerie Van Dee Graaf 

- Genevieve Morton (1:ninja:  :rofl: 

- Ariel Meredith

- Anne V