Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Any news about Yamila, or Daniela?  They were both cover girls.

I haven't heard any news about either of them for SI 2014 - not new shoots anyway and they weren't at the 50 year thing a few days ago either.

She looks beautiful and i love that she is smiling, i think the last two years SI over did it with the in your face sexy look, i like it when they let the girls look more playful and happy (Y)

She looks beautiful and i love that she is smiling, i think the last two years SI over did it with the in your face sexy look, i like it when they let the girls look more playful and happy (Y)

u think si people are going to lose their shit for that pic?... haha

Any news about Yamila, or Daniela?  They were both cover girls.

I haven't heard any news about either of them for SI 2014 - not new shoots anyway and they weren't at the 50 year thing a few days ago either.

I haven't heard of anything, either.  But, I do remember Daniela being the subject of one of those "Throwback" posts on SwimDaily, and I'm quite sure I remember them showing a video of them interviewing her (at the SI offices, I guess.)  In the interview, she had a robe on that is very much like one worn when doing a photoshoot.  So, this is obviously just complete speculation, but I say, "It's possible!"  :)