Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Michelle Vawer as much as you don't want to admit it is neither popular, nor a brand, nor recognizable by the vast majority, nor popular. She had no reason to be there.

Elle would been there but her husband has two back to back 100 million dollar lawsuits on his ass, and Elle is also being sued right along side of her hubby. And I'm positive Brooklyn and Irina would of been there had they not had prior obligations.

Tyra - Brand

Cheryl - Brand

Christie -  Brand

Kate - Brand

Heidi -  Brand

Rachel - Brand

Petra -  Brand + Dating a President

Marisa - Brand

Katherine - Sports Brand + Dating Athletic

Rebecca - Brand and Actress

Babette  - One of the first models for SI ever, gotta respect the oldies but goodies.

Both Kate and Natasha are friends with MJ as well (aka seat fillers?).

Most girls who don't have something to bring to the table, who aren't friends with the MJ or don't seem to be popular with the public tend to be one lifers, maybe twice... three times if they're lucky and they are dropped. It's always been like this, and with the route SI seems to be taking lately I can honestly see them dropping the "what-if" girls and trying to get models who are already super popular or can have some relevance to shoot for them. Why risk sales when you can have an instant hit?

I totally understand why they picked up Gigi. Her mother is very famous, and between Gigi and her mom they have instant access to millions of people with their TV show. If Sara S is with SI, I can promise you it's because they are banking on VS work (among other things).

totally agree with pretty ....btw guys what u think about Alyssa miller? big feeling she is not going to be in the mag ( i could be wrong though..) but she is following on twitter to the SI people but not on instagram this time. i think she is not in but besides that she is doing great though ( vogue shoots and more.) hope im wrong cause i like her .

totally agree with pretty ....btw guys what u think about Alyssa miller? big feeling she is not going to be in the mag ( i could be wrong though..) but she is following on twitter to the SI people but not on instagram this time. i think she is not in but besides that she is doing great though ( vogue shoots and more.) hope im wrong cause i like her .

No idea, she's had her time with the magazine and it hasn't done anything for her publicly other then maybe get her a job here and there... and she sure isn't elevating SI's image or becoming an "it girl" for them, so I'm not sure why they'd have her back this year, but then again MJ day seems to want to be be the "popular girl" and have tons of pretty friends she can show off to the world, so we'll see.

No idea, she's had her time with the magazine and it hasn't done anything for her publicly other then maybe get her a job here and there... and she sure isn't elevating SI's image or becoming an "it girl" for them, so I'm not sure why they'd have her back this year, but then again MJ day seems to want to be be the "popular girl" and have tons of pretty friends she can show off to the world, so we'll see.

6nsexj.jpg

Marisa Miller - HQ

462696507.jpg

Marissa looks stunning here.   That dress is very flattering, and I love the flesh-toned pumps also.  I mean, I'll defer to feminine judgment on shoes, but for once she's wearing nice shoes at one of these things, rather than gladiator sandals or something.  

I loved Dominique Piek when she was in the ish a few years back, but I thought she was a one-and-done SI girl - I'm surprised to see her at a retrospective.

Rebecca just looks older, and Botoxed. :(