Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

I think at this point everyone knows Kate will be on the cover again anyway. It's just a matter of where was the shot taken and if she'll be alone or not, I'm going to say it will be another solo cover.

But let's the silver lining here, now we have a confirmed release date so yay for that

i just dont see the cover in the zero gravity thing...how is gonna look cool/pretty that? maybe they put her infront of a window with the space in the back... ?

Btw in that quote they say Feb 11 and other places says feb 18... hope feb 11 tho...

I was thinking that Kate might be space walking on the cover with a helmet on her head and a silver bikini.  But I don't know if they would want anything over her face for the cover.

I am also thinking that some of these rookie girls that MJ instagrammed are part of a rookie competition for next year that will appear in this year's issue.  That also makes sense because they need a good way to create content for SwimDaily (following these new girls and then voting for them).  It has occurred to me over the past year that it is pretty difficult to come up with new stuff for that website.

I am also thinking that some of these rookie girls that MJ instagrammed are part of a rookie competition for next year that will appear in this year's issue.  That also makes sense because they need a good way to create content for SwimDaily (following these new girls and then voting for them).  It has occurred to me over the past year that it is pretty difficult to come up with new stuff for that website.

i can't believe the cover leaked already!

Not cool Slowen... You know what you posted was wrong and in bad taste so consider this the one and only slap on the hand you're going to get from us.

edit: actually now that it's leaked, maybe they'll go with something else instead.  here's hoping...

Edited by Prettyphile

Oh, "zero gravity chamber", I don't know what that is.

It's this building/area in NASA (if it was done at NASA and let's just say it was) I think and it's supposed to stimulate zero gravity and they use it for research. So they'd literally suck out the air in that chamber and she'd be dropped into it. It's the same area where the opening sequence in the Avengers was filmed where Loki goes around S.H.I.E.L.D to give you a sort of idea of what it looks like.

yeah.  if kate (or anyone) was placed in a vacuum, they wouldn't survive for long since there's no oxygen. 

more likely they did a shoot on a zero G airplane.  despite what jimmy fallon thinks, it's hard to look good in zero gravity.  pretty risky thing to do for a cover shoot.  nevermind that the background will just be padded white walls and not a blue sky or sandy beach. 

i mean, this hardly screams "swimsuit cover" right?  i think it would be better suited towards a feature, like heidi's thing in vintage suits or bar's thing with athletes.

zero-gravity.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture