Bellazon

Advertisements

Capt Snow

The Rocawear advert from Teen People. Terrible paper, almost as bad as Jane, I did as much to it as I could. I really, really hate filtering the crap out of the pictures as it really decreases any kind of definition, but I had to do a lot to this one just to get it a little smooth.

Maybe someone else can give it a crack if they want. Until then, this one will have to do. :p

post-16-1123287226_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thank you very much Capt Snow :wub:

and thanx holla for agreeing with me, don't ya think it is her moth and bones....and sometimes she's gog that sad look on her eyes like Ana!!

And wow, is she doing L'oreal? again?

Ya'll are welcome for the pic :)

Actually, I meant someone else should take a crack at scanning it not just fixing mine, thinking someone might be able to get a better scan out of it. :)

But if you guys wanna mess with this one, go ahead I guess.

Here's the raw scan you wanted neo, it 17mb so I had to put it on rapidshare.

Rocawear scan raw

Yep, forgot about Diesel Original Sin.  Pretty impressive ad campaigns for one season for someone who's considered "unhip" by NYC standards.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

indeed it is....good for her! and no wonder she's making more money than ale... :ninja:

I think I'll mess around with my scanner tomorrow morning and see if I can't get some better results out of it.

I changed it over to the Magazine setting, but I didn't really see all that much difference aside from the color created was darker, and some of the definition seemed dulled out in the black/darker areas, which might be good for a scan like this one, with so much fuzzy black area. So tired right now can't even focus on the menus at the moment. :p