Bellazon

Advertisements

Capt Snow

That's not terribly new, Abby. Check my scan site. Ana, 4th page.

Also, a guy who comes to my rp room works for oakley, in the offices. ecognized the pic of Ana I used in play. Said he'd get any pictures/posters of her that he could for me, and that he'd make sure I received the catalog the site never sent out.

Wait I justrealized that something is off about that info I posted, FW 2005 ads are coming out in mags right now. If that pic is from SS2005, then it is old. And I don't ever remember seeing those ads in any mags. Hopefully, they'll end up being new.

A new Oakley Advert from Jane Magazine August 2005. I would scan it somewhat larger, but as you can probably tell the paper quality is beyond horrible, and I don't have the patience to fix all of the paper fibers in the scan. Hopefully it will show up in a glossy mag somewhere soon. :)

post-16-1122955104_thumb.jpg

A new Oakley Advert from Jane Magazine August 2005. I would scan it somewhat larger, but as you can probably tell the paper quality is beyond horrible, and I don't have the patience to fix all of the paper fibers in the scan. Hopefully it will show up in a glossy mag somewhere soon. :)

post-16-1122955104_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm like a child in a candy store, you guys keep bringing on more and more sweets, thanks a lot

Loveeee the hair!! :ninja:

Okay, I have a question for All you Ana fans. Does Ana do ads for Roca wear? I could look all these pages, but I'm a lazy bum and don't feel like it. I saw an ad for them, and I wasn't sure if it was her or not. I saw it on page 58 of the September issue of Teen People (The side with just Chad Michael murray). Just curious, thanks! :heart:

Yeah, this ad you talk about is her.

It looks nice, she's sitting in a directors chair, with white knee high boots, it's definitely her. :)

Also, I don't know if anyone mentioned it already, but there is a new Oakley advert in the September US Elle. Everyone is all so geeked that Adriana has an editorial in it, Ana gets completely over looked :(

Yeah, this ad you talk about is her.

It looks nice, she's sitting in a directors chair, with white knee high boots, it's definitely her. :)

Also, I don't know if anyone mentioned it already, but there is a new Oakley advert in the September US Elle. Everyone is all so geeked that Adriana has an editorial in it, Ana gets completely over looked :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ana is not overlooked in my book =) I love her. She's my favorite model. Personally, I don't think Adriana's editorial is all that. Could have been better IMO

cutebeatriz, I thought I was the only one who thought that. In one of the recent magazines Jessica Alba was featured in there were a few close-up shots of her face, a striking resemblance to Ana Beatriz Barros.

The Rocawear advert from Teen People. Terrible paper, almost as bad as Jane, I did as much to it as I could. I really, really hate filtering the crap out of the pictures as it really decreases any kind of definition, but I had to do a lot to this one just to get it a little smooth.

Maybe someone else can give it a crack if they want. Until then, this one will have to do. :p

post-16-1123287226_thumb.jpg