Bellazon

What made you smile/laugh today?

frenchkiki

Ten simple steps to the art of manliness: 1. Have Miami Sound Machine music playing in the background. 2. Always keep a matchstick, in the corner of your mouth. 3. Toss your keys carelessly, towards the sofa, when entering your apartment. 4. Always wear your sunglasses, even at home. 5. Keep your pizza in a freezer overnight. 6. Keep your gun cleaning equipment in an egg carton, stored in the freezer. 7. Cut your pizza slice with a pair of scissors. 8. Eat your pizza with your leather gloves on. 9. Take your pistol out from your belt..... twice. 10. Switch the television on with your remote, in a jabbing motion.

On 1/7/2016 at 9:01 PM, jj3 said:

Seriously, i loved this movie as a kid...:D I even got the VHS :D

1KBIG7RP.jpg

What about Demolition Man ? :p 

Of definitely.  It used to re-run all the time.  I miss Snipes (Blade is kind of funny in its own way).  I still like 5th Element.

With the leather gloves, sunglasses & matchstick it was so overkill that it's hilarious in a wrong way, and the story is just too lame with one dimensional characters. Tango & Cash was so much better. Or Oscar.

I need to see these two