Bellazon

What made you smile/laugh today?

frenchkiki

Hahah, you must have very thin skin then and are determined to be very "politically correct" in accordance to your own contemporary beliefs.  :nicole:  Die Deutsche Wochenshau- pure propaganda,  which is all over youtube, is actually a good visual source to aid in the study of WW2 history due to the great use of combat cameramen.  It is also an eye into third reich culture- just as the soviet music here is of the communists.

To each their sources... but i just said, to me, it's not funny :D That's all, it's History, i'm thinking about all these people forced to sing these songs...and forced to hear them too...

Understandable, as I find most of your posts in this thread lame and of little use.  :nicole:

Well, it's not dissimilar to how most pop music is about eloping or fluid exchange when you turn on the radio..some like it, some don't.  Soviet music, like music today and hundreds of years ago taps into various aspects of the human spirit.  And that is the aspect that is universal.

" Understandable, as I find most of your posts in this thread lame and of little use.   :nicole: " ...now i read that, i start to get your mind :p

...sorry to prefere Bach or Chopin's musics to propaganda musics from totalitarians empires from the past then :D ...i don't feel so guilty though ...

...and so sorry to prefere Chaplin to Leni Riefenstahl also :D