Bellazon

What made you smile/laugh today?

frenchkiki

6 hours ago, Sanni said:

^ Ugh, that guy is exhausting. I wonder if anyone can stand being with him for a prolonged period of time or is he always ranting about something.

You have to admit that JK Rowling is very annoying though :D Seriously, just because she wrotes a very successful serie of books, she feels like ready to give lessons about everything, EVERYTHING. I know she was teacher before, but :hang:

15 hours ago, Sanni said:

I wonder if anyone can stand being with him for a prolonged period of time or is he always ranting about something.

I think after our conversation a few weeks ago you know that answer m'lady :p 

On 29/07/2017 at 11:48 PM, Sanni said:

^ Ugh, that guy is exhausting. I wonder if anyone can stand being with him for a prolonged period of time or is he always ranting about something.

PIERS MORGAN: JK Rowling's disabled boy slur against Trump and her refusal to withdraw it proves that self-appointed High Priestess of Honesty is actually the lying Queen of Hypocrisy

:flower: 

This great bear reconstruction with... and this is a bonus... a perfect motion simulation :rofl:

And there's a second bonus with the giant rabbit :rofl::rofl: (given its size and its crystal meth addict head, he's the one we should be scared of... really!)

3 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

This great bear reconstruction with... and this is a bonus... a perfect motion simulation :rofl:

And there's a second bonus with the giant rabbit :rofl::rofl: (given its size and its crystal meth addict head, he's the one we should be scared of... really!)

Hubby showed me this a bit ago. We still pull it up when we need to laugh. 

On 30/07/2017 at 7:48 AM, Sanni said:

He is going to put a gun in his mouth one day and shit will come off his brain right after the big "boom"

Mark my words.