Bellazon

Elite Model Look 2012, BZ's Winner

Chocolate

ROUND 14

Fadzai from Zimbabwe

post-13871-0-1446058353-20155_thumb.jpg

post-13871-0-1446058353-23485_thumb.jpg

18 years old, 178 cm/5'10''

From Bulawayo, I love playing volleyball, but modelling has always been my dream, so nothing to do with a spontaneous adventure! My hobbies are to go out and cook with my friends, who are always there for me, promising me I'm going to make it.

What excites me in a model's life under the spotlight is actually exposure! My favorite moment in the EMLZ so far has been the swimwear part: there was a magical moment when I really felt like a high fashion model. That's the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life.

vs.

Marilhea from France

post-13871-0-1446058353-24916_thumb.jpg

post-13871-0-1446058353-28626_thumb.jpg

18 years old, 180 cm/5'11''

I am a very simple girl, naturally smiling and perfectionnist: I am passionate about fashion, but I like drawing very much too, and other varieties of art: I am studying at the Beaux Arts, and becoming a model is a chance for me to discover a new and creative world that has always fascinated me, the little girl from the countryside!

I love all things related to fashion, art and design, and my favorite memories of this adventure are definitely the priceless bonds I've created with the other finalists.