Bellazon

Elite Model Look 2012, BZ's Winner

Chocolate

ROUND 15

Evelina from Ukraine

post-13871-0-1446058353-99311_thumb.jpg

18 years old, 179 cm/5'10''

I wouldn't call myself hyperactive, but sportaholic for sure: you’ll either find me swimming in the pool, or getting around on my bike heading to my rythmic gymnastic class.

My parents have always been very supportive and have never let me down, they’re an amazing source of strengh and love, and are very proud of what I’ve accomplished so far. Winning the contest would be a dream come true, I just can’t wait, it would change my whole life. Freja Beha, Abbey Lee and Karlie Kloss are the models who inspire me the most, I hope that I have also their little magic thing inside me.

vs.

Josefine from Sweden

post-13871-0-1446058354-0473_thumb.jpg

15 years old, 175 cm/5'9''

I was out shopping on my 15th birthday with my mom (one of the best days in the year!) when a scout from Elite came to us and made that day even more special!

I used to dream about modelling and fashion, but more like an impossible fantasy, until I realized it might happen after all, as long as I fight for it. I enjoy reading Vogue and Elle, for my fashion culture but also my own pleasure to see beautiful images and so much creativity. I can see myself shot on these pages one day, wearing spectacular makeup and priceless couture, and it all seems fantastic!

ROUND 16

Katherine from Peru

post-13871-0-1446058355-19462_thumb.jpg

18 years old, 174 cm/5'9''

All the excitement I feel right now, and the euphoria to embark on this adventure and may be career, I owe it to my friends and family. They've been amazing since the start, and taught me what determination and good attitude are. The best part of EML was to meet the other girls, I can't wait to hang out with Finalists from all around the world.

I like to read magazines like Vogue because you can find the latest fashion trends and it inspires me, but my own style is fun and chic with a little edge I think. One of my favorite models is Natalia Vodianova, and a big hobby of mine is designing and manufacturing my own line of bathing suits here in Peru.

vs.

Lorena from Romania

post-13871-0-1446058355-22737_thumb.jpg

14 years old, 179 cm/5'9''

I feel like the luckiest person in the universe right now, to be scouted at such a young age, in the small town where I live with my family in the North part of Romania. It's not exactly the capital of fashion, but I was discovered by a model scout when I was out shopping with my mum, and now I feel like everything is possible!

I like hanging out with my friends, play rummy and listen to music. I do my best to eat healthy and drink a lot of water, and I do sports when I've eaten too much chocolate and ice cream- so pretty often! My favorite model is Natalia Vodianova, her beauty and her story are like a modern fairy tale.

543104_493952083958482_216751331_n.jpg