Chocolate

Previous edition -

http://www.bellazon....011-bzs-winner/

ROUND 1

Amparo from Spain

post-13871-0-1446058339-09973_thumb.jpg

post-13871-0-1446058339-12251_thumb.jpg

16 year old, 180cm/5'11''

I never really imagined being a model, actually it was my mum and my aunt who told me to go for it since I’m so tall and thin. And look where it took me! So far I love everything about this contest, one of my favorite memories was the first night with all the girls, we had so much fun together.

I live in Madrid but I was born in Malaga in the summer, I think that’s why I’m so happy and optimistic all the time. I love to play basketball and I think that I’m a good team player. I also love to go shopping with my friends and I spend a lot of time painting.

vs.

Trinidad from Chile

post-13871-0-1446058339-20497_thumb.jpg

post-13871-0-1446058339-21621_thumb.jpg

14 years old, 5'9''

From Santiago to Shanghai, my passion for fashion is flying around the world, and I still can’t believe my luck to be Finalist, I’ll always remember the moment when my name was called as the winner of Elite Model Look : SO wonderful, I felt like I would just kiss everybody. Fashion is my dream since I am 4 years old, and every time people would ask me what I wanted to do as a job I would say « model » without one second of hesitation. At twelve I was scouted by an agent from Elite, but I had to wait until now since I was too young, even if I was already so impatient.

My diary

31-10-2012

Nothing is more important to me than fulfilling my dreams, and my family and friends are incredibly proud and happy, knowing how much catwalks, fashion shoots, fittings and runways mean for me. Whenever I have a minute I read fashion magazines and blogs to know all about upcoming trends and colors, coming from Europe to my country. No crazy beauty secret to share with you sorry, just the good old truth of going to bed early, working out often, and eating healthy. AND indulging on chocolate sometime- otherwise life is too sad. Growing up watching every move and dress of Gisele Bundchen on the runways, she became my idol of course, and thanks to my discipline, passion and desire to win, I hope I will walk the runway by her side one day, may be wearing Valentino, Chanel or Versace. Who knows, I’ve finally come to trust my lucky star !

01-11-2012

Hi everybody! Enough about fashion and dresses, let me talk about my other passion in life, sports : I am an athlete and a big fan of high jump, long jump and pole vault fences, and I even got my country selected in several competitions. But I love surfing, skiing and horse-riding too, and I am truly blessed to live somewhere so connected to nature, with amazing landscapes. Just look at these photos of Santiago and the countryside, Chile is so diverse and amazing!

Beatrice from Moldova

post-13871-0-1446058348-35237_thumb.jpg

15 years old, 183cm/6'

I am a simple girl, trying to make her way into this complicated world. My friends would present me as kind, friendly, hardworking and trustworthy.

I am passionate about theater and I had the chance to perform in the high school’s theater class.

My family has always supported me in everything that I do, and so are my friends, all very proud and happy for me.

I have to say that the most exciting is that I will get to know the wonderful fashion world and many interesting people. Of course, travelling all over the world is a big plus in this job.

vs.

Caroly from Estonia

post-13871-0-1446058348-67463_thumb.jpg

14 years old/177cm/5'10''

Absolute fan of John Lennon and the optimistic poetry of his songs, I've always wanted to discover the world and becoming a model is my true purpose and the most exciting way to travel around the globe! My best memories in the EML so far are associated with travelling and modelling: although being away from home is difficcult, I can handle it because I know so many people would give up everything to be given my luck. All paths to success begin with a clear vision of what I want and why, and I want to become a model more than anything else.