Bellazon

Elite Model Look 2012, BZ's Winner

Chocolate

ROUND 7

Elena from Lithuania

post-13871-0-1446058436-66443_thumb.jpg

15 years old,176cm/5'9''

I’m from a little town called Mosedis in Lithuania. While I was talking with my friend about how amazing should a model’s life be, we had the idea to fill in the registration form. And that’s how everything started...

Music is like a part of me, it can change the world! Also, I love reading. I always have a book with me, you can always find one in my bag in case I have unexpected free time, and it's cool because I know now models wait a lot!

My brother and his wife were the first ones to tell me I should be a model. I always have their support, and even my Dad's, who thought this would be just a short adventure.

vs.

Juliette from Indonesia

post-13871-0-1446058436-68808_thumb.jpg
post-13871-0-1446058436-70944_thumb.jpg

16 years old, 175 cm/5'9''

Positive, motivated, ambitious, I love life and my mantra says it all about me: you've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like there's nobody listening, and live like it's heaven on earth!

I went to the Elite casting days of 2012, to pursue my dream for a long time now: making friends, being styled and always stylish of course, learning the catwalk, being photographed... I guess the strong look in my eyes and my poses on the dancefloor have made me win, I'm just trying to be as unique as Alek Wek, Adriana Lima and Doutzen Kroes, my inspirations and idols.