Bellazon

Elite Model Look 2012, BZ's Winner

Chocolate

ROUND 20

Diana from Venezuela

post-13871-0-1446058359-98565_thumb.jpg

15 years old, 176 cm/5'9''

And every step marks your destiny! I love travelling and learning new cultures, and since I was a little girl, I've always liked modeling. When I was 13 I made my debut on a runway, and to me it's not a world of perfection, but a world of projections, and the catwalk is the perfect combination between technique and style.

I believe dreams can come true if you work hard to make them, and I'll do anything not to have regrets.

Nutella is my guilty pleasure, not the best for the bikini you're right but it's too good! My favorite model is Coco Rocha, and I love Dayana Mendoza since I had the chance to meet her and she's as generous as gorgeous.

vs.

Han Bing from China

post-13871-0-1446058360-03073_thumb.jpg

17 years old, 175 cm/5'9''

Thanks to auditions and my lucky star, I am living the dream I’ve always had of becoming a model ! I also love to read, which is good given all the time you have to wait when you model, during hair and makeup, and in between the photoshoots… But it’s all tiny details when you’re in love with the job like I am! I love the feeling of confidence being on a runway can give you. My favorite music is jazz, actually I like the fact that it’s not trendy or played everywhere, you have to know the special places to go, and often they’re the coolest bars. Ming Xi inspires me very much, she really embodies contemporary Chinese beauty, and Chanel is my greatest fashion crush!

148186_494974970522860_148975825_n.jpg 0020ac27.jpg