Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

It's better that they give Behati better outfits than last years. Just look how GORGEOUS and SEXY she is in the last TV commercial.

Nina didn't go to castings, she worked in Colombia and now is flying home in Denmark. I repeat it like last year, such a shame, but if they've cast Hilary and Jourdann after years, I hope it will be the same for her. And for Cintia too, it was her time years ago, just give her one chance!

I really can't understand Dorothea. Maybe her walk and runway presence have improved since 2009? And Maud...pretty face and walk, but it ends here.

VS always does in this way, with both models and outfits: there's a headmaster, the one that you stay here and say WOW, and immediately after there's the one that you say WTF they did with that one? You see names like Joan and Hilary and Bregje, and immediately after names like Dorothea :blink: They always prove that they're able to do great choices (always with both models and outfits), but it seems that they don't want to choose always the best.

I really dislike that pink outfit with a giant leaf (?). I feel like we have already seen that kind of look before...

I'm excited to see Hilary :heart: , but Dorothea...NO! :pinch: She was not good in 2009, I just can't understand why would they bring her back, when there are so many gorgeous models out there?!

Of the confirmed models who are you guys looking forward to seeing the most? (so far)

- Adriana Lima

- Alessandra Ambrosio

- Miranda Kerr

- Doutzen Kroes

- Candice Swanepoel

- Behati Prinsloo

- Erin Heatherton

- Lindsay Ellingson

- Lily Aldridge

- Elsa Hosk

- Jessica Hart

- Shanina Shaik

- Lais Ribeiro

- Joan Smalls

- Isabeli Fontana

- Jacqueline Jablonski

- Lily Donaldson

- Karlie Kloss

- Bregje Heinen

- Jourdan Dunn

- Sharam Diniz

- Hilary Rhoda

- Maude Welzen

- Dorothea Barth Jorgensen

Thanks for this list.

Of the Angels, I'd say I'm looking forward to seeing Candice and Doutzen.

Of the rest of the line-up, most excited about Hilary Rhoda. If I'm completely honest, the rest of the line-up doesn't terribly excite me.

So many of the current angels are just so uninspiring: Behati, Erin, Lindsay, ...

Seems like with each new generation, we lose something personality wise.

- Jacqueline Jablonski (... grown on me a lot over the last year, and she's one of the few models who doesn't normally do "cute/hearts/waves/points" on the runway. WIN )

BLESS YOUR SOUL, PRETTY :heart:

Even though her name is Jacquelyn, not Jacqueline. Sorry, that's just something that's been bothering me...

Maude Welzen

The second picture actually isn't her, it's Josefien Rodermans. And her name is Maud, not Maude...

Sorry more things that have been bothering me. I'll leave now and let you VS savy people continue with your fabulous work...

omg... Cara? O.o .... ?

Why?

Telegraph Fashion@TeleFashion

Yay! Brit models @Caradelevingne and @missjourdandunn will be making their @VictoriasSecret catwalk debut next week... http://tgr.ph/SxjuHb

Updated:

- Adriana Lima

- Alessandra Ambrosio

- Miranda Kerr

- Doutzen Kroes

- Candice Swanepoel

- Behati Prinsloo

- Erin Heatherton

- Lindsay Ellingson

- Lily Aldridge

- Elsa Hosk

- Jessica Hart

- Shanina Shaik

- Lais Ribeiro

- Joan Smalls

- Isabeli Fontana

- Jacqueline Jablonski

- Lily Donaldson

- Karlie Kloss

- Bregje Heinen

- Jourdan Dunn

- Sharam Diniz

- Hilary Rhoda

- Maud Welzen
- O.o

- Dorothea Barth Jorgensen
- O.o

- Cara Delevingne - O.o

- Jordan Dunn

I like Cara but not her walk as of late. Crossing my fingers she has control of her arms.

I'm screamin right? She's so damn swishy on the runway! :rofl: Pretty girl but dat walk is damn near as bad as Angela Lindvall's. But at least with Angels we all got a good laugh. Cara's is just bad...