Bellazon

Cult Icon's Junkyard

Cult Icon

Actually, yes, now that I'm reminded of this thread again, I wasn't sure if there was a Toni Garrn post on here?

For Dave/Contribution-24- 28 Photos Toni Garrn!

http://postimage.org...uepwq/3807d2fe/

Toni is a born model :) ^

You know, have you seen that recent photo of Lais with Frida G.? Frida G., Toni Garrn, and Karlie Kloss are around the same height in the photos that I've seen. So if Frida G. is 6'1'' and Lais is a few inches taller than her as it definitely appears....that's quite some stature.

Thank you sir, absolutely gorgeous women, she truly was put on this earth to walk the runway! :hehe: Oh my, that tall? I must check her various profiles to see how tall they list her at.

*Another thing: Once a photo is posted, it's gone...forever from the Junkyard, and organized into a set. Reserves will be experience depletion :)

For Jennka/Contribution 4: 100 photos backstage collection 1: Jac, Frida, Abbey, Freja, Karlie, Erin, Ginta, Flavia, Mag, Lily, Fabriana (amazing..), Dioni, Kasia, etc.

http://postimage.org.../?code=5ffeb2d4

http://postimage.org/image/n8g5gtfyz/

Forgive my lack of knowledge, who is this model? She's the first one of the set mentioned above. IT's a striking pose. I may love her too now.

^ Such a magnificent beauty. Just when Eniko was taking all my attention here comes Viktoria :chicken:

Amazing girl Jennka :yes:

+1 :PinkCouture2:

On another note, I love the Fabiana pics. There were a few I'd not seen before. If anyone has her VS catalog shots, I would love to see them. It was back in '04 to '06 I think

I have a lot of 'my girl' Fabi on my back up disks (I just have to find them). Most are from her work at Nieman's, Nordstroms or Bloomingdales.

Yes,I know you don't ignore, :)Glad that you seem not angry with what I said

And I respect and agree with your rules,just my rules differ in BZ especially,I often find inactivity in some places,so I ignore this and post what I like even if it's only me for bunch of pages.

How about Hilary Rhoda?Do you have any?she was my 1st crush in modeling world.

Also do you want us to participate with something special for a certain model?Ask and we shall give. :flower:

Dear Cult Icon: what a blast it was going through all your "junk," thank you. I was trying to decide whether to start a file on Lara Stone, but you made THAT easy. Since this page is full of Bellazon experts, thought I'd ask for model ID's on a few of your pics. Can anyone help?

I know the last one is from a past VSFS, but can't remember woman on left. Thanks in advance.

post-61031-0-77367700-1350667038_thumb.j

post-61031-0-61149400-1350667096_thumb.j

post-61031-0-20600900-1350667149_thumb.j

post-61031-0-02794400-1350667250_thumb.j