Bellazon

Cult Icon's Junkyard

Cult Icon

^

Baron: "Launch event of MATE Foundation in Lima, Peru, July 12, 2012"

I don't blame you: my comments about it are here (post 776):

http://www.bellazon....t/page__st__760

I'd like to see an Eniko collection since I don't have one

And a select collection of Behati, too :)

For Mahi/Contribution 10: 24 pictures select Tori Praver

http://postimage.org...gdgz8/0906f914/

As for the pipeline:

Along with individual model compilations, there will be one on Elie Saab and a 3- part series about 'the backstage!'

Thanx Cult, :flower:

Though Tori's pics are always rare,but some of these are 1st time seeing for me,loved the ones with white bikini,and that of her in the sea with the 2 photographers,

Yay,can't wait for Elie,one of my favourite designers of all time.

You don't have to wait :)

Contribution 11: 47 pictures select Elie Saab: Karlie, Toni, Monica, Flavia, etc.

http://postimage.org.../?code=05cab5d4

There's some superhumanly beautiful beauty right in here :)

UPDATE: Junkyard requests (I'll be posting them occasionally as an advertisement of sorts, for 'my actions change as the situation changes') This thread may prove to be a living document!

Baron and Cult Icon Request Eniko Select Collection

Cult Icon Requests Behati Select Collection

Mahi Requests Tori Praver Select Collection

Loved Elie's models pictures especially the one of Karlie and Toni in pink&white gowns,so lovely indeed,thanx Cult , :flower:

As for the requests,my request has been answered by you,does anyone have the chance to answer the 2 other requests?What's your opinion?

^

Baron: "Launch event of MATE Foundation in Lima, Peru, July 12, 2012"

I don't blame you: my comments about it are here (post 776):

http://www.bellazon....t/page__st__760

^Thank you. Ah, yes, that was during my "sabbatical" - sorry I missed the discussion! :blush:

Awesome though...

I'd like to see an Eniko collection since I don't have one

And a select collection of Behati, too :)

^We'll have to wait on Eniko then. :/ As you can probably guess, I have an extensive Behati archive - if there's anything in particular then I'd be happy to add?

^We'll have to wait on Eniko then. :/

That makes 3 of us,I don't have a single picture for Eniko,I'm not familiar with her face,I recently noticed her ,and would like to see any select collection for her.

Loved Elie's models pictures especially the one of Karlie and Toni in pink&white gowns,so lovely indeed,thanx Cult , :flower:

As for the requests,my request has been answered by you,does anyone have the chance to answer the 2 other requests?What's your opinion?

You're welcome :)

But you're not greedy for more? I certainly am :) I would keep it open just in case somebody else would like to chime in...

^We'll have to wait on Eniko then. :/ As you can probably guess, I have an extensive Behati archive - if there's anything in particular then I'd be happy to add?

Yeah, do you have files that separate the wheat from the chaff? A broad survey collection from a wide variety of sources, with only the best pictures involved. That's what I'm looking for :heythere:

I'd also like to see a Magdalena collection. She's a fantastic model, but very 'cold' so I don't right click many of her photos or visit her thread. Convert me into a true believer!

Somebody?!

-----------------------

Okay, so I have 325 backstage photos featuring more than a dozen top models coming up.

Contribution 12: 98 pictures Backstage select Karmen, Arizona, Ginta, Julia, Flavia, Freja, Lindsay Ellingson, Monica, Aline, Karlie, Nimue, etc.

http://postimage.org.../?code=84f90fab

aha, looking through these, it's obvious that I save some pictures just for their novelty value... :nicole:

As for my cast, are there any models that I should service first?

Alexander_Wang_Backstage_Spring_2010_MBFW_8l_Mwh6.jpg

Well,I'm greedy when it comes to this stunner,so it's good idea to keep the request open.

I have the same idea about Magdalena,I don't like her face,most of her hype in BZ is absolutely her VS work,but I'll later post a select for her,so maybe we can both be convinced by her beauty.

Wow,that backstage file is absolutely stunning,really,love it so much,the faces of models look so beautiful.

For me,Flavia of the cast I would like it to be.

Hi Mahi,

do you have any other priority requests? I did Flavia in page one....for Jennka :) I definitely have more Flavia photos because I screened her entire career on this site (and another), but the others aren't traceable.

Eventually, I will run out of traceable photos, so the rest will be 'random Junkyard collections...". Surprises on every page..

I love backstage photos, they bring in the personality. It's often that the model is more beautiful backstage than in print or elsewhere.. :)

Ok,Maryna,one of few that I like their beauty,I like all models for their fit bodies whatever type they are,but when it comes to beauty and faces they're few for me.So Maryna,and you wait for select of Magda by me.

You have the right idea about backstage photos,I sometimes love them more than shows themselves.

I love that shoot of hers for Muse so much. I posted some outtakes the other day in her thread, not sure if you saw them :hehe:

Nice to hear back from you Don. Yes, I saw those. Did you see Marloes' Bazaar shoot? It's different.

Here's another good one coming from Hilary Rhoda:

post-40981-0-65056200-1346382938_thumb.j