Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Girl

Tks for vid of Russell talking about prank he played on Leo when they were filming The Quick & Dead :)

Russell said that he used to carry a small bottle of water and used to pretend that he was sneezing all over Leo , and did the whole time the two were on the Q&D set

He ,also, says that he did it to Leo the first day they were on BOL set

Article from Ibiza paper about Leo and Sean Penn visiting their recently

Sean Penn followed up at Pacha, where he was photographed with the Artistic Director, Francisco Ferrer. Always well guarded, enjoyed the night at the club of Cherry and returned to the hotel. On Sunday at noon returned to Barcelona.

Leonardo Dicaprio has become a fan of the Pitüses. The actor, who has not won any Oscars despite having been nominated several times, was in early June at the opening of The Tower. On that occasion, despite being several days, was not seen. He's back in July for a long vacation house Vladisav Doronin, Naomi Campbell's ex-boyfriend.

The flight of Leonardo

DiCaprio is so comfortable on the island and more relaxed than in previous summers, as evidenced by the fact that there praticado flyboard (propeller rises above the sea) at Platja d'en Bossa and has been photographed by many friends left and nearby personnel.

Dicaprio Mess hop on Saturday with eight friends and guarded by several burly bodyguards just twenty meters from Sean Penn.

The star of 'The Beach', 'Titanic' or 'The Aviator' sports a stubble and wears a baseball cap to keep the photos. During dinner he was very affectionate with his girlfriend, German model Toni Garrn.

After midnight, the group headed Dicaprio Amnesia where he rented a private space and sported in the show La Leche.

With these two major names, Ibiza is back in the limelight of international fame and shoot all the rumor mill celebrities vacationing in the islands or floating mansions

http://www.diariodei...iza/638504.html

Girl

Tks for vid of Russell talking about prank he played on Leo when they were filming The Quick & Dead :)

Russell said that he used to carry a small bottle of water and used to pretend that he was sneezing all over Leo , and did the whole time the two were on the Q&D set

He ,also, says that he did it to Leo the first day they were on BOL set

Thanks a lot  :flower: 

Fash

Tks for news of Milano in Monaco :)

Yes, I can't imagine him going there by himself , but who knows, he may have gone there with Ethan

Toni appears to be in LA, she was spotted at some store there either yesterday or today... though like ToniGarrnMania said it could be from before Ibiza... but I think that sighting was within the last day or so. :)  Just mentioning all that because Leo could be in LA as well... but id bet more money on him being in Monaco right now  :p

Hi CrazyLady!!!!! ;) :p

Hi Fash :D  :hug:  

OMG loads a photos of lovely Leo since I was last here, would soo like to have a go on that Flyboard, looks like a riot. Leo has good balance to stay on for so long :fun:

Thanks for all the pics and vids peeps :kiss:  :flower:

Flyboarding looks like a lot of fun but i'm too chicken to try it.. plus I can't swim :ninja: Props to Leo and the rest of the gang for doing it. :p

Lol. I can't swim, either :laugh:. But I would love to try that thing, it's awesome.

Thanks girls :wave:.

Ikilledkenny

Tks for vids :)

Noticed the tweet from guy who said Leo was chillin at same hotel matches Toni's tweet

Matt Zilis ‏@MZilis23 8h

Leonardo DiCaprio chillin at our hotel in Mallorca

from Calvià, Balearic Isles

Toni Garrn ‏@RealToniGarrn 12h

Balearic island hoping! Guess which one Im on today? #backtowork #sunrise pic.twitter.com/jk4tp1m4AR