Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Me too, fash. I'am so missing to see Leo with Ruby, I just love the way he's so careful with his friends children, also would love to see a pic of him with Kate Winslet daughter Mia, because Kate always said how he loves her but we never saw a pic. And it's very nice the way he takes care of his godson as well. :heart:

Oh yes that's another pic I'd like to see, Leo with Kate's kids. :heart: Also Otis... there was only one picture taken of Leo with him right? That was in Sydney but I believe both of them had the back of their heads facing the camera? Can't remember. :p

Remember the pics of leo playing with Tobey's kids on the playground in NY? I think in 2011.... I'll try to find, I remember they were super adorable! :heart:

Fash: I'm thinking next year too...hes got quite a few projects lined up and attatched to, so probably not too soon next year/after wolf :D :D

^Found them :dance:

yeah pics are sooo lovely :wub: but don't even know believe or not if they chatted so long :cain:

pics from the blog

IMG_1535.jpg IMG_1536.jpg th_87a207131412576.jpg/monthly_06_2013/post-42953-0-1593844302-37248_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="photo (1).jpg"> th_c7ed39131412586.jpg/monthly_06_2013/post-42953-0-1593844302-41232_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="photo 3.jpg">a6ad5a131412598.jpg16e943131412594.jpg

especially loved second, third and sixth ones :heart:

ooo I want him to have his own baby :cry2:

Kat & Barbie

Tks for adorable pix of Leo with Ruby/Otis :heart:

Fash

Yes, I'm ,also, anxious to hear what Leo's 2104 film project will be .

We've heard lots of rumored projects : Satori, The Legacy, but so far nothing definite .

fash, kat and ox: Agreed with you girls, I think Leo will work on a new movie just next year, don't know exactly what movie, but from all of those we heard Rasputin seems the most interesting to me.

and thanks kat for that adorable pics of Leo with Ruby. :heart:

kulsuzi

Tks I had forgotten about that one :)

Having read Devil & White City , I would have loved to have seen him do that , but really haven't heard anything new about that ever becoming a movie.

At same time, I think , he would have been a great Joe for Lehane's Live By Night, but, from what I've read it looks like Affleck will direct and star now with Leo just being involved as producer via Appian Way

Speaking of Leo's Appian Way, Leo has two movies he produced coming out this year Runner,Runner and Out of the Furnace

Fash

Re Tobey's birthday June 27th, I wondered if ,maybe, Leo's trip to Vegas when he first returned from Europe had to do with a birthday celebration with the guys in honor of Tobey's birthday, as the guys always seem to head to Vegas to celebrate .

I'm really trying not to be nosey but I wish we could get more information about who Leo is with when he travels!!! :gocho: We need to tell these tweeters that they need to be more specific about who Leo is eating ice cream with among other things!!! LOL

I'm really trying not to be nosey but I wish we could get more information about who Leo is with when he travels!!! :gocho: We need to tell these tweeters that they need to be more specific about who Leo is eating ice cream with among other things!!! LOL

Good point lol. Well, one could always ASK the tweeter. Haha. Though I'm not sure what kind of reaction that would bring LMAO. A total stranger on Twitter asking who Leo was with. Hahaha. They're fans, but not like us I think. It's just like OMFG I JUST SAW LEO DICAPRIO and then that's it. It's sad they're not curious enough to bother mentioning his companions or even bother paying attention to his companions. Alas!

Ahhh I love speculation :rofl: Definitely keeps us entertained :nicole:

I must said, At first when I saw the pictures in Versailles i was convinced that they were dating, but i dont know, after a long time without no one spotted them together... I think I better wait for a sighting, some pictures or something else. I Dont think we will wait too long without seeing or know something about them if they are really dating. :neo2:

Ahhh I love speculation :rofl: Definitely keeps us entertained :nicole:

I must said, At first when I saw the pictures in Versailles i was convinced that they were dating, but i dont know, after a long time without no one spotted them together... I think I better wait for a sighting, some pictures or something else. I Dont think we will wait too long without seeing or know something about them if they are really dating. :neo2: