Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

so leo buying apartments in NY..? wonder if hes planning on moving from his old apartment and selling it, and getting a new one, or just getting a second one for the heck of it? Or just to get closer to Toni perhaps? :idk:

Hi ya :wave: l think Cara is gonna milk this DiCaprio 'thing' for a while seems its giving her publicity. :cain:

uhh agreed. I mean I've been a fan of Cara and her modeling for a while, but honestly I bet it went a little more like this:

Leo turned CARA down, and Cara wanted to get the jump on the story to be all "in your face about it" to save embarassment from a story coming out about how he turned her down. Cause honestly, its quite evident she likes him. She has instagrammed pics of him, etc. so yeah, I"m thinking it was the other way around ;)

There are pics of him driving a jeep in ny.....I wonder if he drove to ny???? I mean he was at the Grand Canyon about 4 days ago! Lol

I can't imagine that he would move from his green apt....maybe for his mom or dad??

There are pics of him driving a jeep in ny.....I wonder if he drove to ny???? I mean he was at the Grand Canyon about 4 days ago! Lol

I can't imagine that he would move from his green apt....maybe for his mom or dad??

I think he flew cause I doubt leo would be up for a day long car ride :p

so leo buying apartments in NY..? wonder if hes planning on moving from his old apartment and selling it, and getting a new one, or just getting a second one for the heck of it? Or just to get closer to Toni perhaps? :idk:

Hi ya :wave: l think Cara is gonna milk this DiCaprio 'thing' for a while seems its giving her publicity. :cain:

uhh agreed. I mean I've been a fan of Cara and her modeling for a while, but honestly I bet it went a little more like this:

Leo turned CARA down, and Cara wanted to get the jump on the story to be all "in your face about it" to save embarassment from a story coming out about how he turned her down. Cause honestly, its quite evident she likes him. She has instagrammed pics of him, etc. so yeah, I"m thinking it was the other way around ;)

she posted his pics after that rumor or she was posting them before as well ?

agh so hate when some tries to use Leo's name for fame :beating:

I agree on Cara being a bit overexposed, but I don’t think that’s entirely her fault so perhaps she’s judged a bit too harshly? I mean- I respect your opinion on her, but perhaps we should respect hers on Leo.

(If it’s true in the first place because according to the tabloids she’s dated every famous guy around, from Prince Harry to that British Jersey Shore guy ;) )

I do like Leo at lot too, but would I sleep with him nowadays? Not in a million years.

I think a young girl (my age) like her 'turning him down' deserves respect actually [...edited for baiting and bashing]

Edited by PinkCouture

^Shes posted them on her instagram before, pics of her morphed with pics of young leo, etc. and if that cara pic is recent, then shes still sporting leo stuff. Yeah I bet she denied him :cain: :/

hmm well if she was posting them before that story, imho it's not like she's using that rumor or anything, she seems really funny and crazy and maybe she just jokes about that. maybe she kinda tries to use it, but she's quite successful without Leo and we all know that :p

now I can't find the link but few days ago I saw an article Rita Ora (if my memory serves me right) said that when she heard that rumor she called Cara and asked if it was true and as she said Cara heard that from press as well... I'll post it if I find the link.

and 100% agree with wijn, Cara is just 20 (same age as me) and Leo is 38 and I totally understand if she said no to him, no matter how good looking Leo is, he's old for her age girl. she's judged cuz as press say she said no to Leonardo DiCaprio, imho she did it right, cuz no need to be his temporarily doll.18 years is a huge age gap and I know how it ends all the time.

I think a young girl (my age) like her 'turning him down' deserves respect actually [....edited for baiting and bashing]

[...edited because it was in response to an edited post]

This whole Leo/Cara thing... I really don't give a damn. It's probably a lie, like many others we read EVERY DAY. And if it's true and she really turned him down... well, it wasn't the first and probably will not be the last time he is rejected, smh.

Wijn... you seem quite critical on Leo nowadays. If you don't like him anymore just go find something better to do with your free time ;).

Edited by PinkCouture

I think a young girl (my age) like her 'turning him down' deserves respect actually [....edited for baiting and bashing]

This whole Leo/Cara thing... I really don't give a damn. It's probably a lie, like many others we read EVERY DAY. And if it's true and she really turned him down... well, it wasn't the first and probably will not be the last time he is rejected, smh.

Wijn... you seem quite critical on Leo nowadays. If you don't like him anymore just go find something better to do with your free time ;).

Edited because it was in response to an edited post.

Edited by PinkCouture

However, it seems like he either dates or has hit on every Victoria's Secret model there is so I wonder how those girls remain friends? I mean take Erin and Toni....from the way it sounded last year, it sounded like Leo was the one that called the relationship off just from comments that Lily and Erin made after it came out that they had "called off" their relationship. After they had broken up he supposedly hit on Karlie Kloss who turned him down at his birthday party last year or maybe it was another party (I don't remember) and now he's supposedly dating Toni Garrn. I know in my "normal world" it would not be okay for a co-worker of mine to go out with a guy that I had dated for almost a year especially six months after we broke up!!!!

And also that people mag that showed that his average age of model is 20.5. That's was kind of disturbing. I too do not see why a 20 year old would want to date a 38 year old either especially Toni. She's so cute and she looks her age and from what I've seen she acts like a 20 year old would act which is how she's supposed to be. Leo has lived so much and she should too before she decides to settle down with anyone. I think if they do end up really dating, it will be her that eventually breaks it off due to their age difference. Also I think I've mentioned that she seems too bubbly for him.

And please don't jump on me because of my opinions. I am a huge Leo fan and I do not try to judge him for what he does or doesn't do. I think Leo is an awesome actor and person and I love reading everything about him even other people's opinions especially when they jive with mine!!! Flower%20for%20you.gif

Edited by PinkCouture

I guess just my final word on it..knowing Cara and her PR, I wouldn't doubt that the story may have gotten spun more favorably towards cara ;)

After they had broken up he supposedly hit on Karlie Kloss

I always found that whole karlie thing was blown out of proportion.....the article from the NY post said that he was staring at her all night at the VSFS party, and I'm pretty sure it even said "no word on weather or not he approached her". Then all the articles started saying "Leo after Karlie kloss?" when the original source just stated he was looking at her from across the room! Heck, I would be doing that too, and I'm a girl cause shes gorg :p :wub:

I am a huge Leo fan and I do not try to judge him for what he does or doesn't do. I think Leo is an awesome actor and person and I love reading everything about him even other people's opinions especially when they jive with mine!!! :flower:

:thumbsup::yes:

I think if they do end up really dating, it will be her that eventually breaks it off due to their age difference. Also I think I've mentioned that she seems too bubbly for him.

wouldn't be surprising if Leo decides to finish it cuz of the same reason - age difference. 20 year old girl is a kid compared to 38 years old man, no matter how smart a girl is or how modern a man is, they have different interests, goals, etc etc.

well we don't know for sure whom he was looking at at VSFS party, maybe was Karlie, Candice, Toni, Erin.... but if we go on about it I doubt that was Erin (if we don't count Karlie) since their relationship started very soon after that! ;)

You seem quite critical on Leo nowadays. If you don't like him anymore just go find something better to do with your free time ;).

I do like him, but I don't think that obliges me to act like he's the second coming of christ.

I admit that with how he's been behaving lately I'm having a harder time, but he'll always be my [...edited for baiting and bashing] :yes:

I spend time making gifs of him and seaching for news, I don't see how I am not 'allowed' to balance that out with criticism.

I think he's a tremendous actor but I'm not going to hide my opinion. I thought Django was brilliant, I thought Gatsby was tacky trash and I will say so ;)

And Leda, check this thread years back, I was a regular and still am when I'm not busy with uni.

It's just that I and many others with me have lessened our posting because of freedom of speech, jokes and criticism are not allowed anymore :no:

Not to come at you, I thought I'd let you know because you seem new and couldn't know. :wave:

Anyway- what I'm trying to say is that I agree with Sick :hug:

He can live his live of course, but by now he has a very bad reputation (let alone what's not in the press but rumored in modeling-world. Like kulsuzi said, I would be hurt too). He's always getting blamed for 'using' girls, but if they know that upfront and are imo not any better.

Perhaps I came off a bit too stong, but just know that was because I was absolutely disgusted at the implication that a young girl was the bad guy for not being sexually attracted to our precious Leo that goes through them like tissues.

Edited by PinkCouture

You seem quite critical on Leo nowadays. If you don't like him anymore just go find something better to do with your free time ;).

I do like him, but I don't think that obliges me to act like he's the second coming of christ.

I admit that with how he's been behaving lately I'm having a harder time, but he'll always be my [...edited for baiting and bashing] :yes:

I spend time making gifs of him and seaching for news, I don't see how I am not 'allowed' to balance that out with criticism.

I think he's a tremendous actor but I'm not going to hide my opinion. I thought Django was brilliant, I thought Gatsby was tacky trash and I will say so ;)

And Leda, check this thread years back, I was a regular and still am when I'm not busy with uni.

It's just that I and many others with me have lessened our posting because of freedom of speech, jokes and criticism are not allowed anymore :no:

Not to come at you, I thought I'd let you know because you seem new and couldn't know. :wave:

He can live his live of course, but by now he has a very bad reputation (let alone what's not in the press but rumored in modeling-world. Like kulsuzi said, I would be hurt too). He's always getting blamed for 'using' girls, but if they know that upfront and are imo not any better.

Perhaps I came off a bit too stong, but just know that was because I was absolutely disgusted at the implication that a young girl was the bad guy for not being sexually attracted to our precious Leo that goes through them like tissues.

Edited because it was in response to an edited post.

Edited by PinkCouture

I admit that with how he's been behaving lately I'm having a harder time, but he'll always be my [...edited for baiting and bashing]

I know that you have been a regular and that`s what I said. I thought it was kinda rude how you were told to do something better with your free time just because you are a bit critical of Leo. I`m well aware that you have been posting here a long time and that`s why I was pretty surprised by that response towards your comment. That was the only point I was trying to make.

And trust me I learnt the lesson of what can be posted here years ago... :yes:

Edited by PinkCouture

I think the Great Gatsby is a BEAUTIFUL film & millions of people loved it & enjoyed it alot including me so calling it tacky trash is quite rude & disrespectful towards Leo & his movie & his MAGNIFICENT performance in TGG & his fans ,IMO!!!!!!

If you don`t like the movie..it`s ok= Different strokes for different folks but it`s better to express our feelings,opinions,likes,dislikes politely ,IMO!!!!